Chapter 4

After reading Normani's message Lauren's immediately went outside nervousness is filing up her body. As she went outside she saw her sitting in their front porch. "Hey is everything okay?" Lauren asked. "Don't you think that I should be the one asking that question?" answered.

"I'm doing okay I guess" the green eyed girl retorted. "Wait is that what you wanna talk about? I thought you wanted to talk about Camila?" This time it was Normani who became confused.

"Huh? Why would you think that?" she said while looking at Lauren. "I thought you didn't like her" Lauren began but got cut off quickly. "I love Camila. And she's one of us now" The black raven head girl felt a huge relief. "Oh. Thank God. I though you that's what you wanted to talk about" Nornani spoke again "Well she is a part if it" she said shyly. "What do you mean?" Lauren questioned.

"I think she reminds you of Keana" Normani let out. "No she doesn't" Lauren said defensively.

"Look I'm not saying she is Keana" Normani not wanting to push any further. " I just think that you focus more on yourself befotre taking care of someone else and don't even try to deny it because I know you too well"

"The truth is that I feel nothing anymore" Lauren admitted "And I would rather be sad because it's better than feeling nothing at all" she said with tears running through her face.

Normani immediately gave her best friend a hug "It's gonna be okay. Just don't shut us again okay. "'Promise" Lauren said with a half-smile.

After their talk they went back inside the house and since it was night-time they said goodnight to each other. As Lauren was walking to her room she passed by a mirror.

This was the first time in years that Lauren actually looked at her self in the mirror. As she stared at herself it all came back.

flashback

Lauren and Keana have been dating for 2 years. In some people's eyes their relationship is one-sided well that because it's true. They met through a party and immediately connected but after they started dating Keana's parents kicked her out because she wasn't accepted because she was gay so she moved into Lauren and the girls apartment. The girls liked Keana at first but that faded away when they noticed that she always depended on their friend. Making her pay for her clothes,making Lauren do all the school works while she's out partying but the worst one was making Lauren feel that she could just leave her anytime. Lauren did everything she asked for because she loved her so much.

One morning she just found a note laying on their bed

I don't love you anymore , This isn't working – Keana

After reading the note Lauren whole word crushed down. She didn't kniw what she did wrong. If she did she woundn't let her leave.

She tried contacting her but no avail. She also isolated from her friends, coming home drunk   every now and then. After 2 months of doing that she saw her again. Kean was making out with some dude at the mall. In that moment lauren felt something wore. She felt nothing and that feeling made her scared. She started doing stuff that would make her feel at least something but all it did was make her roommates worry so she'stopped she doesn't want them too. So ever since then she started changing for the better but still she still felt nothing but pure emptiness.

Emd of flashback

She then turned another look at her reflection. She realizes she needs to stop this, she looked at herself in the eyes and talked to herself.

"You need to get better for the girls and for Camila and most importantly for yourself" shemutters to herself.

She needs to take care of herself so that she can take care and protect the one's she loves the girls and her family and especially Camila.

Lauren deep down knows that she like her from the start because she made her feel something that she hasn'r feel something in a long time. And it may be more than friendly but it's not like she's gonna admit that to herself.

AN : Thankyou for reading this. I Love you guys.. Do you like the story so far? J

Tumblr : ineffableskies

Twitter :@ juaraggae