Chapter 5

The next morning Lauren woke and as she's about to get up she felt a body around her. She looked up and saw Camila's arms wrapped around her. She was confused at first because all she remembers is falling as Lauren carefully unwrapped Camila's arm with no intention of waking her up.

After that she immediately went to the bathroom to take a bath and she immediately got dressed and went straight to school.

Once she got there Lauren immediately went to sit and after a few minutes the class began to start.

"Okay Class. I have this project that will make half of your grade this semester" Mr Howard their teacher. Making everyone listen to him intently." I want you to capture something or someone who gives you an enigmatic feeling and I want an essay explaining who you chose to capture that specific thing or person. After that and a couple of lectures, the class ended.

As Lauren was on her way home. She began to think about who what gives her an Enigmatic feeling. As she opened the door. She saw Camila sitting on the couch while reading a book. She looked extremely adorable Lauren thought to her self. "Hi Camz" she said greeting the younger girl.

"Hi. The girls said you went to school. So how was it?" Camila asked. " It went well I guess. are you tired of me and the girls yet?" Lauren said jokingly. "You guys are alright" the brown-eyed girl replied while chuckling. "Just alright? Says the girl who cuddled with me last night," Lauren said with a smirk on making Camila blush. "I'm sorry about that it's just that i can't sleep without anyone next to me" she explained shyly. "No worries. Just tell when you need a cuddle buddy, okay?" "Okay I'll call you when i need my cuddle needs" She answered while laughing.

As Camila was laughing Lauren couldn't help but be in awe with her. She was just so beautiful in every way possible. And the fact the she was so passionate and nice makes her so infatuated with her. And that where her wonder why would someone do something horrible to this girl, That was such a mystery to Lauren and she's determined to find out why.

So that's why she decided to do her project on Camila Cabello.

All she have to do now was tell Camilla.

AN : short chapter guys. but get ready for the next update. Vote and comment guys. :)

Twitter : juaraggae