Tears. (Future Trunks)

"Pain..."

'Y/N!!' Trunks' voice ripped through your ears as a beam broke through your chest. The androids had caught you both off guard. You were looking for survivors in west city, and they had snuck up on you both unnoticed like the background in an action movie.

"Without love..."

You dropped through the ground in pain, covering the wound as the blood wouldnt stop. You yelled as 17 stepped on you as he approached the half saiyan.

"Pain... Cant get enough..."

'Huh. Looks like this one's out for the count.' He smirked as he put more pressure on your skull, making you scream louder. 'Trunks! Kill them now!' you screamed as the boy stood in shock and anger.

"Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all..."

The android put more pressure as 18 stepped behind you. 'I wonder what color blood she has... probably a beautiful red like the rest..' she hissed the last part into your ear as you wanted to crush her skull in.

"Trust me, I've got a plan, when the lights go out you'll understand..."

Then, the room began to spin and darken as tears ran down Trunks' cheeks. 'Y/N!!' He screamed as you slipped into darkness. Nothing was left to do, you were dead.

"Pain..."