Antigravity- Goku (Part one)

"The more I fight, the more I work, the more I dig into the dirt,"

The constant shrieks from Goku ran through the air and beat you up inside. The saiyan Vegeta was getting ready to kill him, but Yargirobe had already left along with Krillin and Son Gohan. "What do I do?!" You hit your head in anger as the ground shook, Vegeta had found you.

"Then fate knocks me to my feet below the earth, below concrete,"
"Oh look, Kakarott. Another one to watch you DIE." He hissed in Goku's ear, although he lay unconscious in the monster's hands. "Let him go!" You screamed, and looked up into the sky to see Vegeta's powerball. Was it good that you were a saiyan? Maybe, but you'd have to give this a shot.

"The whole world tacked to my feet,"

You turned into a great ape as well, but your eyes glowed a bright blue. "I said let him go!!" You yelled in anger, and grabbed the amazed saiyan and threw him, but you caught Goku before he hit the ground. You looked at him for a breif moment, his legs were broken, and blood covered his countless wounds. "I will never let this happen again..." You whispered to him before turning to the enraged saiyan ahead of you.

"Then it falls away, into the great escape,this antigravity taking over me."

Vegeta growled, "Then I'll just kill you. To be honest I'm dissapointed, I thought at least ONE saiyan would take control of this dammed planet, maybe thats YOU." "ME?! You must be kidding! I could never destroy earth," You thought about how ChiChi died so many years ago, and how you became Son Gohan's hero, for stepping in as a parent for him, Goku would need help. Too bad Gohan was stolen away from you by Piccolo.

"Ive risen up, above the sky I am awake I am alive."

You fought Vegeta until you had both pulled eachother's tails off and had been much too weak to move. You had been in your old saiyan training clothes so that you stayed clothed. Goku had all but one senzu bean left, but he ate one half and gave the other to you. "Wakey, wakey..." He chuckled as you sat up. "W-Wha- Goku!! You're okay!!" "Yeah, but what about you?" He looked into your unnatural blue eyes with concern. "I-I'm good, thanks." "Yeah, no problem. Hey, I wanted to thank you for helping me, with everything."

"Let it fly through the universe into the outer space..."

"Everything?" "Yeah. You help so much with Gohan and you can balance him with our training! And this whole situation." He looked down, then he remembered ChiChi. "It's okay Goku, I am always here for you." You hugged him tightly, and he broke down. He started crying. You'd never seen Goku cry before, and you didnt like it. You wanted to make him feel better by the only thing you knew would help. You pulled away from the tight hug to wipe his tears before kissing him softly. Goku sat in shock as you pulled away. "Feel better?" You asked him. "Y-Yeah, thanks." Then he smiled that goofy grin of his that you'd fallen in love with in the first place.

"Antigravity.."