24

Ashton's POV (first time)

Silently singing along Vapor, I'm driving to the airport. Ofcourse a body guard is with me, but I guess it's necessary. I can't wait to hug her, I love her so much and when she didn't reply to the first time I said it, I was so sad, first I thought she didn't saw it but then I realized she probably did and just ignored the message. But I am so glad I told her another time because then she replied, and it wasnt the awnser I thought she would give me, it was the awnser I was secretly hoping for.

She's coming from Australia, all the way to France. For me. She's coming because of me. Only for me and nobody else.

Okay maybe she wants to see Paris, but I am the cause of her being in Paris soon.

--

I am waiting for her to come. The body guard as known as Derek (random name) said I should make a little card board with her name on it, but I think she will reconize me so.

I looked at Derek as he looked at me.

"You really love her don't you?" he asks me.

"I love her." I say. He smiles at me.

"Well since we still have to wait for another 30 minutes, why don't you tell me about her?" Derek asks and I give him a nod.

"Well, she is like the most beautiful girl you have ever seen, but she always says she's not, but I guess that's a thing girls do i dont know?"

"Her smile is something I just can't get out of my head, the first time I met her, she was so sad, and she tried to hold her tears when she saw me-"

"What did you do when you first met her?" Derek interupts me.

"I asked for her adress, and she asked me why, and I told her that I just wanted to know how far she lives from me. Well then she gave me her adress and I hopped right away on my bike and I went to her home. First I wanted to throw little rocks at her window but then I realized that it wasn't so smart. Then I just climbed up to her room, I was guessing it was her room, and I send her a message that she had to open her window. I saw her being really confused but she opened the window and she let me in. The first 5 seconds were absolutely awkward. I said 'hi' and she was looking so confused at me but then she crashed into my arms and I hugged her tight. I knew something was going on so I held her for like 30 minutes but it felt like 10 seconds. Hugging her is like the best thing ever." I said enthusiastic.

Derek just smiled at me.

"And she is really insecure about her paralyzed leg, she is so afraid of being rejected by many people, including me, but I don't care if she haves a paralyzed leg or not, she is perfect, she is so perfect. I truly love her and I will never ever let her go."

"She sounds amazing, Ash, don't let her go of any mistakes, fight for her and always treat her like she's the only one for you." Derek smiles.

I nod.

"I absolutely will."

--

Hey, lol sorry for not updating but here's a chapter.

I dont really know how it goes with paralyzed legs so just dont judge me yay

5SOS IS IN MY COUNTRY