17

I start to worry. Ashton is here in about 30 minutes and I still need to make me ready. I decided to wear black skinny jeans and an grey shirt with the red Marvel logo. While putting on my docs I brushed my teeth. I don't know how I managed to do that but I did it. I grab my phone and I literally hop downstairs.

When the doorbell rings I hesitate to open it.

*on twitter*

@Ashton5SOS: babe open the door :)

@irwinsnipples: okay omw ;)

I slowly open the door and the first thing I see is a smiling Ashton.

"Hey cutiepie." he grins

"Hey poopface." I smile

I open the door a bit more so he is able to come in.

"I missed you those months." he says and I nod.

"I missed you too." I say

He slowly opens his arms and I crash into them. We hug for about 10 minutes but it felt like 1 second. I could hug him forever.

"But I need a wheelchair because of my leg." I say with a sad face.

"You know I don't mind and I hope you know that you can do a lot of funny things with a wheelchair." he giggles.

---------

"It was nice to meet you Miss." Ashton says nicely to my mom.

"Yes Ashton, you are a very nice person." my mom smiles and Ashton nods with a smile.

"Bye mom!" I say while Ashton have put the wheelchair into trunk. I close the car door and I wait till Ashton comes in the car.

When he is in he starts the motor and he starts driving.

"Your mom is nice." he says with a giggle.

"You are also nice mate." I say while looking at him.

"I realize now how much I missed you." he smiles.

"But I'm glad I'm right now here with you." he adds.

"All Time Low starts playing: CAUSE RIGHT NOW COULD LAST FOREVER, JUST AS LONG AS IM WITH YOU." I say a bit too loud but we both burst into laughter.

"You just ruined the whole moment." Ashton giggles.

---------------

Hi peeps,

ok since you guys are all incredibly amazing and this books reached 2k I decided to update a bit more. Because I don't update that much but I temporary disabled my Instagram account so I have more time lol ;)

anyway thank you all for 2k I never expected that, I was already dancing with 50 reads, because for me, 50 reads is a lot..

I love you all xx