The Beginning Part 2

The Beginning (Side Story) Part 2

Alone

I feel so alone

My creations look happy, having started a food chain already... They work so fast.

But I've noticed.
I've noticed that I'm the only one.
The only one that looks like me.

How did I come to be? I have no idea myself...

I played with the sand on beach and made a mold of myself, or really, what I believe I looked like.

The thought of making a being that looks like me had me excited.
Finally, as I left every detail as perfect as can be, I blew in air through its mouth.

The sand transform into a person.

The person opened their eyes for the first time and looked curiously at his surroundings.
With my habit of naming new things, I named him.

"You shall be named Zeus" I said clearly, trying to hold my excitement in.

He looked at me and studied me, "Zeus..... My name is Zeus..... And what is your name?"

I paused for a second.
My name? I never thought of a name for myself....

"God, or Lord. The Almighty and Creator of this Planet called Canai. I shall lead you, and you must follow, but that is only until you are ready to lead yourself."

"Alright, my Lord, where are you to lead me now?" Zeus asks as he gets up.
Zeus is a handsome young fellow that looks the age of 19. With jet black hair and piercing icy blue eyes. Very built he is.

God on the other hand looked like he was at the age of 21. He had somewhat long hair the went a little past his ears and was a dirty- blonde color. His eyes were a beautiful oceanic color and you can tell whether he was in a good mood or not because of the way his eyes would get darker or lighter. He was also very built.

God helped Zeus learn what he has created and how he created it.

Eventually, they started studying the habits of the animals; what they ate, how they slept, and how they mate.

God wondered if it was the same for him and Zeus. Did they have to mate to create more of them?

There was an actual experiment to that... But no details need to be shed from that point. All you have to know is that they eventually figured it out that it had to be the opposite gender.

And so, they made a woman....

Her name is Hera.