Chapter 14

Tristan's POV
"Con? Are you in there?" I said while knocking lightly on his hotel room. After the incident of about five girls trying to break into our tour bus, Joe decided that we should stay in a hotel so that won't really happen anymore. Unless of course, someone finds out where we stay. Which is pretty creepy actually cause they like stalk and find where you are.

"Yeah I'm here" he said then opened the door. I looked at him then looked at his arm. What the hell?!? Was that a TATTOO?!? "Ever since when did you get that tattoo?!?" I asked him shocked. "Oh that" he started covering his arm. "It looks good though. But when did you get it?" I asked. "Luisa asked me if I wanted to get matching tattoos with her. Since she was my girlfriend, I said yes. I got it like an hour ago" he explained. So Luisa is the name of his new girlfriend. I didn't even know he had one.

"So Con, you have a girlfriend now?" I said while smirking. "Oh god I forgot I wasn't supposed to tell you, just. Don't tell Brad and Jems please. They were teasing me about it" he said. "Okay then" I said

"Why did you call me?" He asked. "Well.....does Brad have a crush on me?" I asked nervously. "Not that I'm aware of" he said.

"Well yesterday, I overheard him and James talking about me, but Brad was saying something about him liking me" I said while fiddling with my fingers. "No way! I didn't know he was into you! I thought you were the one who was into guys. No offense" he said. Ouch. That did hurt. Is he accusing me of gayness?

"Hurtful" I said while covering my eyes. "Sowy, I didn't mean it " he pouted. "It's oki Concon" I said then hung my hand over his shoulder. "Please don't tell them that I told you about this, okay?" I said to him

"Okay, for I remember...." He said while grinning. "Con! I'm serious!" I screamed. "Fine fine" he said. "Thank you" I said. He nodded then went back inside his hotel room. After he locked the door, I approached my room as well.

As I entered, Brad was sitting on my bed, scrolling through my phone. "What the...." I said while shutting the door. "Had nothing else to do" he said then continued to scroll through my phone.

"Put it down" I told him while gesturing to put it on the bed. "No" he said. "Why you" I said then jumped and tackled him. I started rubbing my fingers on his sides which causes him to laugh like crazy

"Trishahahahahstophahah!!!" He said while panting. "Not until you give me back my phone" I growled. "Never!" He screamed. "It's on" I said then continued to tickle him.

I guess he started getting annoyed cause he grabbed hold of my wrists and flipped me over. "Brad, what are you doing?" I asked. "I hate you" he said. "I know you don't mean that" I mumbled

Then he strangled me onto the bed. "Lemme go!" I yelled while laughing. "Never in a million years" he said while shaking his head.

Then he just stared into my eyes for about a minute. His brown orbs getting bigger and wider. Then it happened. It really happened

He then started to get closer to my face. Our lips brushing for a few times, then he placed his soft lips onto mine. He tasted like chocolate . Which tasted really

God it felt so wrong yet so good at the same time

Then our lips parted. "Oh god I-I didn't m-mean to d-do this.." He stuttered. Tears threatening to fall. Then he stood up and ran out of the room.
What have I done