Him

I started to run as much as my body could.

He's behind you.

You'll never escape.

I was too much in thought and tripped. I quickly got up as I knew he was behind me. Running and angry. I barely managed to slip out of the room, but I stupidly broke a vase that blew my cover. He was in the basement. I was on the main floor. I just ran for the sake of my life, even though I knew I put it in more danger by poking at the bear.

He's behind you.

No. No. No. He'll never get to me. Never. I kept running toward the sound of a cars. I heard his steps behind me. No. Never. I reached a road and kept running even though cars were passing. I swiftly avoided them and when I reached other side, I saw a town. I turned toward the opposite side of road  and there he was.

Just staring at me.

Not even running

For once I felt scared.

I walked back a bit to be picked up by someone behind me. I started to kick, punch, and bite. It was no use. I noticed that the town's people surrounded us. The cars stopped and made a path for him.

The person carrying me was walking towards him while I struggled with all my might.

Step. Step. Step.

My heart beat faster with each step he took.

Step. Step. Stop.

I faced him.

I was put down and he grabbed my arm. His grip was strong. He went towards my ear and whispered,

"I told you not to run."

"You will always be my doll, Emma."