Prologue

NEW GENERATION HUMANS

Prologue
22 Years Ago: NGs are next generation humans, they are not bad or evil. They were created on purpose, but no one knows who created them. There was a conference being held at the White House, where the leaders of China, Russia, Mexico, Canada, the UK, Brazil, and Libya when to. No one was supposed to know about it. It was kept secret from the whole country, the whole world. The only reason everyone knows about it, now, was because during this conference a terrorist bombed almost the whole state of D.C. but none died. Nothing blew up or was destroyed. There was just a normal commercial plane that flew area and dropped small round packages all over. When someone touched them or got close they would explode in green dust and anyone around it would pass out, but they would wake up a few hours later and they would not look different or feel different. That is until about a few weeks after the drop.
    People slowly started to show abilities. The common ability of an NG is telepathy. They can talk to each other and hear each others thoughts, but can only hear norman human thoughts. They can not talk to them through telepathy. Their eyes are different too. If they are fine and do not have any extreme emotions their eyes are just like any normal human, but if they have a deep emotion their eyes change colors. If they get mad they turn black, if they are happy they turn green, if they are sad they turn blue, if they are scared they turn orange. All the colors that they turn are always very vibrant, exploding colors. That is one of the things that help give them away.
    Not many people showed abilities at first, but soon, more people started to have abilities and it was not only in D.C. It was all over. It didn't just spread to people who were near the packages, it spread to people who were no where near it. People in other countries had them too. It started more in the countries of China, Russia, Mexico, Canada, the UK, Brazil, and Libya first, but it spread to other countries as time went by. But only some people here and there, not every member in families got them either. The world started to realize that they are just going to pop up every where and there was no way they were going to be able to control who, if, or when people got abilities. They are mostly hated by the government because they can't control them. Some are jealous of them for their powers. Some are just scared of the NG's because they don't understand them. That was when the world decided to call them NG's, next generation humans.