New Friend

Taeyeon and Kyungsan were going on a kid's daycare to make his son adapt a new environment and meet new friends because Jessica keeps on persuading him that it was good for their son instead of staying all day at home. He saw many babies together with their mother that made Taeyeon felt uncomfortable thinking that he would be the only guy inside when suddenly a voice called him out behind.

"Hey, excuse me are you here for the daycare?" A young lady with an eyesmile asked him while carrying a cute little girl on hers.

"A-Ah, oh yes I want my son to meet new friends but I was a little bit shy to join the others inside since I'm a guy it was uncomfortable for me." Taeyeon said awkwardly before looking again inside.

"Oh, you want me to accompany you inside so you won't be awkward inside? I'm also joining them." The lady suggested and Taeyeon happily agreed at her idea so they both went inside.

All of the mother's greeted them with a smile on their faces thinking that they were a couple since they look good together and they started their activities with their child. All of them enjoyed it and seems Taeyeon was now adjusting on their company since he shows his dorky side while playing with all of the children there.

"You seems like a good husband and father, looks like my son likes you so much." One of the mother praised as she saw her own son embracing Taeyeon's leg and asking to carry him.

"Ah yeah I like kids and I used to play with them too." Taeyeon said cheerfully while carrying Kyungsan with the other child on his arms.

"Mr. Kim, can you look over Seohyun I have to go to the restroom." Tiffany asked.

"Oh sure Tiffany-ssi, you can go now I will look at her." Taeyeon replied and looked for Seohyun who was now playing with other kids.

"Seohyun-ah, come here! Kyungsan wants to play with you." Taeyeon ordered the girl and obediently complied at him.

"You're such a polite girl like your mother, huh?" He patted the girl's head while putting his son beside Seohyun so they can now freely play.

"Seohyun-ah!" Tiffany was back from the restroom calling her daughter as the girl runs to her with an embrace.

"Thank you Mr. Kim." Tiffany thank him before showing her eyesmile.

"Oh, it's nothing and dropped the honorifics. Just call me Taeyeon instead of Mr. Kim I looked like an older ahjussi if you keep calling ne like that." Taeyeon joked.

The daycare ended well and they all heading for home and bids goodbye to each other when Taeyeon invited Tiffany for lunch as a thank you for accompanying him today to washed away his awkwardness throughout the activity.

"Can I ask you question, Taeyeon?" Tiffany digging on her ice cream while taking care of Seohyun who was happily eating and playing with Kyungsan.

"Yes, sure." He said happily while digging on his own extra large size ice cream.

"Why you're the one taking care of your son instead of your wife? Where is she?" She asked and keeping her ears for Taeyeon's response.

"Well, its been a long story but we agreed on this kind of relationship and we're happy on what are we now besides when my son grew up I will back to our company when my father retired." Taeyeon explained while wiping his son's sweaty forehead due to playing actively.

"What about your husband?" Taeyeon now asked her back only receives a silence from the young lady.

"H-He left us and not coming back. He was afraid of responsibility and obligations so he left without a word and I raises Seohyun alone." Tiffany sadly replied while she keeps her head low avoiding any eye contact from him.

"Sorry for asking too much Ms. Hwang." He felt guilty for prying on Tiffany's life.

"It's alright you've done nothing wrong." Tiffany gave a gentle smile to assure him.

"Can I give you a lift, Tiffany?" Taeyeon offered while carrying Kyungsan and Seohyun on his arms so the woman could rest.

"O-Okay. Thank you so much." Tiffany hesitately answered.

AT KIM'S HAPPY HOME....

Jessica arrives at home while waiting for her beloved so she decided to cook a light dinner for them when the door suddenly open showing Taeyeon with a sleeping Kyungsan on his arms.

"Hello, hubby? How's your day with my little prince here?" Jessica reaching Kyungsan and places a kiss on his forehead before pecking to her beloved husband.

"It was amazing and this active kid meets his new friends as well as a future wife." Taeyeon said cheerfully while taking Kyungsan on his bed.

"A wife? Yah! Do you teach him some kind of nonsensical antics of yours?" Jessica scoffed while following him upstairs.

"Relax wifey. Our son was a good boy and I only taught him what's the best for him." Taeyeon assures his beautiful wife wearing his favorite oversize shirt and a mini white short making him gawks at pleasing view.

"Aish! I wonder what perverted thoughts running through your mind and I was afraid that Kyungsan inherits some of them too. Trouble!" Jessica snorted before leaving the room.

Taeyeon has a good reflexes and swiftly grabbed his wife tightly until they shared a passionate kiss. Jessica already encircled her arms into his neck and hungrily response to his kisses while Taeyeon slowly lifting his shirt off and carried his wife into their own bed to continue their sessions.

"I wonder why my wife is too hot for my likings always makes me want to eat you everyday." Taeyeon whispered seductively to her ears making her arouse into pleasure.

"Well, I think I'm the only one suits your liking, Taengoo so let's continue inside don't you think hubby?" Jessica kissed him gently and biting his lips for an entrance and headed into their bedroom.

To be continued.