Lovely Family

Another lovely morning for the Kim's when they took a stroll on a nearby park. Taeyeon was carrying his son into his arms and they intertwined his left hand on Jessica's as they slowly walking with a happy smile on their faces while their son chuckles because his mother kept playing with him making faces made the young ones finds it funny. The head of the house couldn't keep his smile as he saw a beautiful view of his happy family and silently thanking God for a wonderful gift he had now.

"Taengoo you look creepy when you smile all by yourself, you know?" Jessica bluntly said but her husband only swiftly pecks her lips in response so she took revenge when she copied his actions while little Kyungsan copied too and gave his parents a sloppy kiss on their lips.

"Oh? Annyeong hasaeyo Mr. Kim!" Tiffany who appears with Seohyun cheerfully greets the man with her famous eyesmile as her polite daughter followed suit.

"Annyeong Mr. Kim." Seohyun bows at them with respect made Jessica flutters because of the little girl's good manner and she kneeled infront of her to pats her head as her little fluffy hair cutely bounce at the touch.

"Oh? Tiffany? I would like to introduce my lovely wife Jessica and wifey this is my friend, Tiffany Hwang that I met at the daycare." Taeyeon politely introduces both women and they gladly shake hands flashes their smile at each other.

"Where are you going, Tiffany?" Jessica who was the older initiate the conversation with a new friend that Tiffany gladly appreciate.

"We were going in a market since we've running out of supplies in our house. What about you Mrs. Kim?" Tiffany asked back made Jessica blush of what she addresses her.

"We're strolling around and eat something on our way to a shopping center." Jessica replied.

"Oh I see, glad to meet you Mr. & Mrs. Kim so me and my daughter excuse ourselves you must be in a hurry too. Well, see you tomorrow Mr. Kim. Bye!" Tiffany waves at them as well as Seohyun and heading their way into the market while Kim family continue their activity.

"She's quite pretty and too young for having a child. What if I hire her as my personal secretary? What do you think Taeng?" Jessica informed her husband as Taeyeon watches her with a lovely pair of brown orbs.

"That's a perfect idea so she can support Seohyun as well and I agree that she's pretty but for me you're beyond beauty, Jessica and I doubt that Kyungsan inherits all of your features except for being a dork!" Taeyeon admitted made his wife blush again before he places a chaste kiss on her lips.

"Such a sweet talker you making me shivers me everytime, you dorky hubby!" Jessica playfully slaps her husband's broad shoulder that tickles Taeyeon.

"Our little Jessica replica here already fell asleep." Taeyeon glance at their sleeping prince on his shoulder as Jessica leaned to kiss his little forehead that he inherits from her.

"You're cheesiness makes our son sleepy because he finds it too boring on his liking." Jessica tease made the bigger baby pouted his lips and giving her a puppy looks.

"Aigoo did I marry a big baby here?" Jessica tease again since she loves teasing him finding it was cute and she can see how adorable her husband was.

"Yeah right, a big baby who drinks alot milk on its source!" Taeyeon chirps earning a smacked on his head.

"Ouch! Yah!" TaeYeon protested.

"Serves you right pervert!" Jessica walks away pretending she was sulking so Taeyeon will soothes her like a baby.

"Hey! Are you mad? I'm only joking, Sica-ah. Baby~" Taeyeon run after his sulking wife and swiftly caught his wrist to made her turns at him but a playful grin written on her face feeling betrayed he pouts his lips again and ignored his pranskter wife that loves to tease him.

"Hey! Taengoo~ Mianhe." Jessica felt guilty and sorry for her sulking husband who carried their sleeping son who was now seating on an empty bench beneath the tree to rest and calm himself.

Jessica sat beside him as he plays hard to get now totally ignores her presence and caresses his son's back to distract himself from her wife who was still smiling at him while the wife was amused from his  cute reactions and behavior when he was pissed or sulking. She patted the crown of his head made Taeyeon adverts his attention at her and furrowed his thick brows confused by her actions. Jessica always does it whenever she finds it cute to her eyes, she could read her husband like an open book vice versa.

"What are you doing, huh?" Taeyeon questioned but Jessica kept silence as she touches every features of her husband's face make him shivers under her touch.

"I want my baby feel loved." Jessica simply answered still not keeping her hands away from Taeyeon's gentle face. Right now they both felt loved without too much talking and by looking lovingly from each other feels like home.

"I love you very much Kim Taeyeon." Jessica said with full of love and affection.

"I love you too much Kim Jessica that I could die without you by my side." Taeyeon replied as he stared at her lovingly while holding her hands that place on his face and kiss it gently.

"You're exaggerating it too much Taeng!" Jessica spoil the moment but leaned closer for a passionate kiss doesn't care of the passer by.

They were both contented on their marriage life and their lifestyle with Kyungsan and greatful of what situation they were now. Taeyeon and Jessica walks around the city interlocked their hands happily chatting about their daily life and future plans to have their next baby.

To be continued.