Happy Anniversary

Kim Taeyeon was busy preparing his surprise event for Jessica as he asked some help to his friend. Sooyoung who attaching the balloon all over their living room, Sunny who places the scented candles forming a heart shape, Yuri who prepares the music, Yoona was with Jessica who kept updating them off the target's arrival and Tiffany who helps Taeyeon over the food while little Seohyun playing with Kyungsan. All of them were busy as they forgotten the time slipped by when the clock hits 7pm sharply, everyone bid goodbye while Sunny and his boyfriend Sooyoung offered to watched Kyungsan for a night so they could enjoy their time together.

"Why do I felt nervous just like it was first time but who cares I will have a reward later." Taeyeon chuckles as he heard the sound of his wife's car halted infront of their home so he quickly turn off the light and all was already prepared as he securely hides himself somewhere.

"Yah! Why the lights were off? Did Taeyeon forgot to paid the bills? Argh! Seriously? He will get something for me?" Jessica scoffed slowly putting off her heels and make way inside their house seeing candlelights everywhere she frowned.

"What the? Did he also left this without cleaning? Seriously again?" Jessica going mad thinking that her husband was a plain idiot to forgot his duty to maintaining cleanliness of the house.

"Pabo!" Taeyeon whispered but more disappointed that he couldn't how stupid his wife can be when they both knew she was sharp and tough woman in business.

Jessica slowly clean off the mess when a sudden strumming of guitar was being audible inside their home and saw her husband standing behind singing sweet lovesong for her that she suddenly what the occassion was how she felt shame and guilty slipping out from her mind that today was their 4th anniversary. Tears couldn't help to fall down on her blushing cheeks as she kept her hands covered her mouth and Taeyeon gladly wipes all her tears away as he leaned closer making their body touches each other.

"Happy Anniversary wife!" Taeyeon whispered into her ears making her felt loved before he pecks her.

"Happy Anniversary too hubby. Sorry I didn't mean to forgot I felt guilty and sorry. Mianhe." Jessica couldn't help but to cry on her husband's chest snuggled closer.

"Hush baby I knew you didn't mean to so apology accepted. I know you're hungry so I prepare a light dinner for us. C'mon!" Taeyeon ushered his wife through the kitchen and let her to sit across him. Jessica was touched today.

After their dinner, Taeyeon already prepares a bath for his wife with scented aroma filled the bathroom. Jessica relaxing herself the bathtub as Taeyeon nervously waiting on their shared bed.

"Where's Kyungsan by the way?" Jessica immediately asked after she finished her shower.

"He was at Sunny's place so that they could play with them sometimes. You knew how much your cousin love our kid." Taeyeon replied and patted a space beside him gesturing his wife to join him and she obliged.

"I knew that you want to play with ne instead so why do you have to use that reason to cover up your byuntae mind." Jessica roll her eyes making Taeyeon chuckles swiftly pinching his wife's cheeks.

"Wanna play or what?" Taeyeon was shocked over his wife's boldness so he took it as a permission to laid her into the bed and quickly stripping his clothes off with his wife so now they're both naked. Moans and groans audibly heard inside the Kim's residence made their neighbors shouted.

"YAH! KEEP YOUR VOICES LOW FOR GOD'S SAKE WERE SLEEPING HERE! YOU HORNY RABBITS!" One of their neighbors angrily shouted across the window but seems the horny couple unable to heard the voice since they were high on their pleasure.

TOMORROW MORNING

Sunny arrived at the Kim with Kyungsan sleeping on Sooyoung's embrace as they opened the door with their spare key but when they entered they were shocked by the scene at the kitchen where Taeyeon fucking his naked wife into the counter so they decided to get out immediately from the house leaving the horny couples.

"I think we have the wrong house." Sooyoung nervously said sweating because of the scene awhile ago.

"Yeah, those fvcking perverts were too high from their anniversary. I think we should give them more time to fvck each other." Sunny sighed as they both left and drive somewhere around the city.

KIM RESIDENCE

"I think I wasn't able to walk for years hubby you fvck me rough but it was awesome and the worst is you leave many hickeys on my body, you little sneaky byuntae!" Jessica retorted as she lying helplessly on the couch beside the naked husband who was smiling back at her.

"It was a proof that I wasn't rusty and I was still good in bed besides you're mine after all." Taeyeon proudly said as he kept showering kisses to his beloved wife.

"Whatever." Jessica roll her eyes from his proud husband.

"Another round honey?" Taeyeon smirked while Jessica was dumbfounded thinking where did her husband gained energy after a few more rounds of their lovemaking.

"YAH! KIM TAEYEONNNNN!" Jessica was being carried by her husband inside ther bedroom.

To be continued.