In the life

I walked barefoot across the damp early morning grass of my suburban culdisac. I was cringing at the thought of what I was stepping on. I hadn't managed to get my shoes.
I just did whatever I could to get the hell out of there.
I walked to the side of my house were a long sturdy rusted drain pipe ran up to my window sill.
Simple.
Just climb that thing without breaking your neck.
Simple.
I rubbed my hands together and took a deep breath. I wrapped my fingers around the pipe and climbed.
Half way up I began to slip and got an unsettling sight of the ground below.
Argh.
Stay focused. I forced myself to climbed faster. I reached the windowsill and took a leap into it.
But of course no victory is won without sacrifice.
I had grazed my knee, and it burned like the dickens. I bit my lips and tried my best not to yelp, my eyes watered slightly.
I rubbed my feet off on a dirty shirt and dove into my soft neglected bed. I don't mean to brag, but I am an extraordinary actress.
The door creaked open and I went into sleep mode and huffed my chest up and down as I snored softly.
It was my mum.
She was dark Auburn wavy hair, like mine. And dark brown eyes, and small smile wrinkles around her eyes. She would say how my dad gave her those wrinkles. The thought made me smile slightly. I miss my dad.
She peeked her head in and smiled as though she was pleased.
In da bag
The moment she stepped out I let out a loud huff and jumped out of the sheets in relief. I took my phone out of my back pocket and texted Liz goodmorning. Which she so maturely replied with a poop emoji.
It was Sunday morning and I was wearing a wrinkled pale dress that wasn't all that flattering. I could barely go to sleep so I grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom to take a shower, barefoot and in pain.
The door was slightly open and inside was probably the most obnoxious eight year old in the whole neighborhood. My little brother Jonas was sitting on the toilet reading the comic section of the newspaper, despite my disgust I spotted the garfield comic.
I wrinkled my nose,
"Jonah, hurry it up, and next time try to CLOSE the door!"
He muttered and walked to the doorway comic in hand and gave me a crazy grin,
" left it in perfect condition for ya"
I raised my eyebrow,
" what are you playing?"
He smiled sweetly, as if a halo would pop out of thin air.
" oh nothing, just being kind to the best sister in the wor-"
I didn't let him finish as I walked past him and shut the door.
                      ♡      ♡      ♡
I hope you enjoyed!
Please comment and follow me!
Thx
:3
PS
I AM GONNA TRY TO DRAW ANNA AND LIZ, WHEN I FINISH I SHALL POST IT!