(1) Sweet Dreams

Cry Pov

I wake up laying on something that feels cold, or maybe that was just the wind hitting my face... Wait, wind?

Ok, I was expecting to wake up in my bed, but as I open my eyes I see that I am currently in a field. I look around and see a path to my left, my mask lying next to it in the grass. I put it on immediately and get up. Looking at the path more, I realize it is leading to a cave in the side of the mountain. With no other option, I start towards the trail.

As I'm walking I hear a moan come from behind me. I turn around to see a giant, red, sleeping cat sprawled out on the grass. I reach out hesitantly to wake it up but stop as a flash of neon colors catch my eye. My hand was green! No, not my hand... As I realize that I'm in a green cat suit, the cat in front of me rolls over in a flash of red to revealing pewdiepie, my best friend.

"Pewdie?!"

Pewdie Pov

I was dreaming peacefully. I don't really remember what it was about, but I think it involved Cry. He was just about to reveal his face to me when I was awoken by the sound of someone screaming my gamer name, annoyingly close by.

"Pewds?!"

I keep my eyes closed and reply, not caring that my voice sounded a bit harsh and rude. "What?"

"Pewds, wake up!" Hearing this just makes me confused. It kinda sounded like... "Cry?" I open my eyes to see a familiar figure leaning to stare down at me. "Cry!"

I jump up and hug him. I can't believe he's actually here in front of me. "Cry, what are you doing here?"

I pull away from the hug and look at him. I notice he is wearing his mask, the one that I have seen before through Skype calls. I also notice a bright red glow around the edges of his mask. Wait, is he blushing? He sees me staring and turns away.

"What do you mean, what am I doing here? I have no idea where we are!"

For the first time since waking up I look around. We were currently sitting in a field, at the bottom of a mountain. This is also the time I notice that Cry is in a green cat suit. I can't help but laugh loudly.

Cry Pov

Pewdie looks at me and starts laughing.

"W...What?" He points to my chest, almost touching the bright fabric. "You're in a furry cat suit!" I look at him and can't resist grinning. "I hate to break it to you, but... you're wearing one too..."

He looks down at himself and I watch as his eyes widen. "Wha... oh..." He looks up at me with an embarressed smile and I can see a pink hue spread across his face. I reach out to make him look at me. "Don't worry about it, Pewds..."

He grins and gets up, looking over his shoulder to make sure I'm following. We start to make our way up the trail, the tails of our suits bouncing behind us.

"Hey Cry, this reminds me of Bloody TrapLand!" I look around again and see that he is right. I look back at him as he continues to speak. "If it's like the game, we should be really careful. I don't feel like being brofisted toda-"

As he was speaking, I had looked up towards the sky. What I saw made me panic, grabbing Pewds before he could utter the rest of his sentence.

I pull him back by the ears of his hood, causing him to screech in pain. A brofist that Pewdie had most likely been unaware of comes pounding down just where he had been standing only seconds before, almost flattening him... but that's the least of my worries. I look down to see Pewdie holding on to his hooded ears, and I'm shocked to see he's crying. I kneel down next to him and look into his eyes, concern and confusion in my own.