(2) Custom Story, Custom Love

---------------------------------------------

~Cry~

---------------------------------------------

Pewdie and I have always been the best of friends, or since we met that is. I have to admit, with each passing day and after every co-op with Pewds, my feelings seem to grow stronger. Every time he talks to me in a joking matter, whether it be about the barrels or how sexy he is, my heart always seems to skip a beat. It's like a curse, never letting me forget my feelings for him, even if I wanted too.

I currently found myself playing Amnesia with Pewds, watching him intently as he ran around trashing the place, throwing barrels around and smashing statue's heads together, yelling, "I don't trust you!" I couldn't help but laugh.

About maybe an hour later I began to fell drowsy. Living in different parts of the world, I often found myself staying up late to play with Pewds. I yawned and shut down the Amnesia game server. I didn't want to dissapoint Pewds, but I needed sleep much more.

"Going to bed?" I heard Pewds say through Skype. "Yeah... " I answered softly. "I'm kinda tired.."

"Well alright" he said. "How bout another game tomorrow?"

"Maybe" I say. "Night Pewds"

"Wait, Cry... When will I get to see that beautiful face of yours?" He sounds so innocent.

"One day, friend" I smile sleepily. He smiles back.

"Goodnight Cry" he answers, and ends the Skype call.

Now that I can finally get the sleep I've been dying for, I flop down on my bed not even bothering to get out of my clothes. As I feel the tiredness take over me, I get the feeling this wont be a restful sleep. I push away the thought as I let myself fall, into deep, restless slumber.

---------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of nothing. I'm in my bed and as I thought, I'm not that well rested. I decide to just lay there, not yet ready to face the day.

After laying there for an unknown amount of time, I realize that the sun wasn't hitting my face from the window near my bed, like it normally would be on the bright mornings of Florida... I open my eyes, and I'm confused at the sight...

...because I can't see anything at all. It's pitch dark and the bed feels a little strange. I reach to where my dresser is, but my hand hits a little side table instead. I let my hand brush over the few objects that lay there and feel something cold. I trace my hand up, and I find my self turning on a lamp.

As soon as I have light around me, Im shocked. This room... It has a familiar look to it... I look down at myself and find I'm still in the cloths that I fell asleep in. I get out of bed and walk around.

The more things I see, the more I get that familiar feeling, but I can't bring myself to realize what's happened, or what might be lying for me in the future. I just want to go home... Escape this nightmare... Then it occurs to me.

"I might be dreaming..." I whisper into the lonely room, softly, for no one is around to hear it anyways.

I go over to a dresser I saw when looking around and start searching through the drawers like a scavenger, trying to find anything that might be of use. I flinch when my hand grasps a metal handle, cold to my touch and dull to my eyes. I pull out a lantern, only half way filled with oil.

"Great..." I mutter. "Now I can see what might be trying to kill me..."

---------------------------------------------