Quiet Molly

A long time ago, there was a little girl born to loving parents, her name was Molly.

When Molly was four, her mother died and her father went insane.

He molested Molly, and tried to kill her. But the neighbors heard noises and called the police, who arrested the father and took Molly to the hospital before she could die.

Molly was scarred, physically and emotionally for life. She had big marks around her throat where her now imprisoned father had attempted to strangle her. Molly became mute. She didn't utter a single word through her childhood. She was quiet.

Then, when Molly was fifteen years old and in high school something happened. She was walking to her foster home from school and some boys from her school thought they would teach her a lesson for being so weird, quiet and different.

They attacked her, kidnapped her, and molested her. Molly was found yet again by the police. But she was now so emotionally damaged she couldn't take it anymore. She hung herself. She was quiet once more.

Six months later, one of the boys who had attacked Molly woke up in the middle of the night to crying. He got out of bed and walked into the hallway. He saw the form of a little girl no older than four sitting against the wall, sobbing into her folded arms.

He froze as the little girl lifted her extremely pale face to reveal dark bruises on her neck. She got up. He screamed. Then he was quiet.

Then, one by one all the boys who had attacked Molly were found dead, all the same way. With big bruises on their necks, made by little hands.

Molly's father, though still in prison, was found the same way one day.

Molly had always been quiet, and now so was everyone who had made her that way.