Chapter 2: First Day. Yay.

I woke up that morning by the beautiful voice of Adam Levine singing Sugar. Man, what I wouldn't do just to wake up every morning with him singing in my ears.

I stripped off my strawberry pajamas and slipped on my jogging attire and my pair of Nike running shoes.

I always jog every morning to start my day. Ever since my bullied childhood, I vowed to do everything to stay fit.

I circled around the campus, seeing a lot of students who partied their guts out the previous night and wasn't able to go back to their dorm. As I was running and practicing parkour, the memories of what happened yesterday occupied my mind.

*

"Bang!"

The smile was swept off Morgan's face and was replaced by panic. "Get down!" He shouted at everyone inside the cafe

I quickly ducked, pulling Nike with me. There was no way in hell I'm gonna stay here and pretend to look scared and vulnerable. I took one last glance at Nike and she gave me a nod.

"Hey! What are you doing? Get back inside!" Morgan yelled at me but I ignored him

As I was chasing after the guys that threw the fake grenade, I noticed Morgan was behind me.

"What are you doing?! Are you insane? That could've been a really bomb and they could've been armed!" He continued to yell at me but I kept on running after the pranksters

I increased my speed and luckily I was able to catch up with one of the guys. I quickly grabbed him by his hoodie and slammed him on the ground.

"Welcome to CU-GT!" he yelled, still laughing at what they did

"What the hell did you do that for?!" I asked, anger clear in my voice

"To gain recruits, what else?" He said still thinking what they did was funny

"You and your shitty frat brothers are gonna rot in hell if you ever do that again! Do you hear me?" I snapped at him and let him go to catch up with his buddies, but not before kicking his balls of course.

"You are one, feisty girl you know." Morgan said, smiling at me

"Well, a girl's gotta be brave from time to time you know." I said winking at him

"What's your name by the way?" He asked

"Scarlett." I said, smiling at him

"Well, I guess I'll see you around then, Scarlett." he said, then started to walk away

*

Okay, I was really calm on the outside during that moment but I was really freaking out on the inside. HE ASKED MY NAME! OH SWEET PEAS!

I rounded the oval one last time and went back to my dorm, only to see my lovely roommate getting ready for the day. Removing my attention away from her, I took my shower and dressed up. When I got out of the bathroom, I noticed she was already gone and Nike was already sprawled in my bed.

"Oh my god Scarlett! You took forever to get ready. Now hurry up before I spank you!" Nike rambled, getting up from my bed

"Well good morning to you too best friend." I replied to her while grabbing my backpack and phone.

Well, what can I say? College is also boring. Yes, some professors cracks a joke or two but all you think about is how to get out of this hellhole as soon as possible.