Chapter 3: A Date with Hottie

So far, college has been good to me. And for the stuff that I shouldn't have heard 2 months ago, let's just say I did everything I can to stay away from Simon.

I checked the bookstore from the outside every time I go there to make sure he wasn't there.

Now, I'm listening to Beachin' by Jake Owen while bobbling my head and moving to the beat while I lay in the grassy field in our campus.

"You know, sometimes I wonder how you become my best friend You're undeniably weird and you like this quirky and old songs from the world war II then you like to walk around the house half naked and you never liked to drink while the normal me, loved to 'till the last drop." Nike suddenly told me while snatching my headphones.

"I would really like to beat you up for snatching my headphones because you might've broken it. And you know what, I could ask the same question you cheeky bitch! Now give me back my headphones and let me listen to the lovely beat of bitching." I replied to her while trying to get a hold of my headphones.

But who am I kidding? She likes to make me look like a kid who just had someone stole her precious lollipop.

"You do know it's beachin' right?" She asked while laughing at how pathetic I might look like right now.

"Yes I do! Now give me that or I'll spanky spank you! You're being a bad girl lately." I warned her while glaring at her

"Hey babe!" Taylor suddenly appeared from nowhere and kissed Nike.

You see, Victoria here has a boyfriend. While the single me, have a very cuddly pillow to sleep with at night.

"I'm gonna steal this beautiful lady here for now. You can have her later tonight." With that, the oh-so-not cuddly couple left.

Great. Now I'm left alone. Again. Sigh

"Hello Ms. Madison. What are you doing here alone?" I looked up to see where that hot voice belong to and then I saw an angel. No. I was kidding.

"Oh, hello there Mr. Morgan. My friend just left with her boyfriend so, yeah." I replied to him while he sat down next to me.

Oh my. It suddenly became so hot in here.

I checked if I'm still under the shade of the tree and surprisingly, I am. So, there's only one explanation to this phenomenon. There's a hot babe sitting next to me radiating his body heat.

Shit. Why am I thinking like this?! He's my professor for my panties' sake! Oh shit. I mean for pete's sake! Dammit.

He chuckled while making an eye contact with me. Oh no. I don't do very well in having eye contacts with hot guys.

"I see. That must have been the reason why I felt like I needed to come here." He said while flashing me his charming smile.

I blushed at him while holding back a smile. But of course, every good times shall be cut short by something you least expect.

"So, how's your roommate? Have you had any hard time with her?" He suddenly asked

Oh. Now my roommate. He sat down with me to talk about my freakin' roommate? Seriously?

"She's fine." I replied dryly while masking a poker face

He must've notice my sudden change of mood. "Oh shit. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked about her. I didn't mean to be such an ass." He quickly apologized to me