Hillel Academy

This is the placed that the four teens met about three years ago. One afternoon when they all had detention and the teacher left the room they all got up and started destroying the classroom.

"Come on guys let's wreck this place" Zayne said, with an evil look in his eyes. And of course they all did so.

Chairs and desks were all over the place. There were papers scattered everywhere.

Satisfied with the damaged they had done, Liam said,"come on let's get put of here and go get burgers or something."

They all agreed and from that day, they became best friends.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Present day...

" Ugh. This class is so boring." Leo said to Chris.

They were in there math class and although they did well in school doesn't mean that they liked it. They both hated math. They were dying for the bell to ring so that they could go to lunch.

"When will this fucking class end!!" Chris said to Leo look quite pissed.

"I dunno" Leo answered. "But when it does I'm gonna go look for the guys at our chill spot and call to a few hot girls" he said with a smirk on his face.

Chris laughed and said," alright lover boy."

Keep quiet you two! There math teacher, Mrs. Bog,(or Mrs. Hog as the boys call her) said. The boys smiled and then became quiet.

Bell rings...

"Class dismissed", Mrs Bog said.

"Finally!!!" Chris exclaimed. And the two were off to where they usually meet for lunch.