Lunch

Chris and Leo got there in a flash. They practically ran down the halls pushing everything and everyone out the way.

When they finally got there, they saw Zayne and Liam just sitting there listening music on there phones.

"Where's Adam?" Leo asked.

Zayne pointed to a group of girls surrounding Adam.

"Leave me alone" he shouted at them. They laughed as if it was a joke. Then one of the girls said,"aww, he looks so cute when he's upset."

"Leave!" He said coldly. Knowing that he got serious the girls decided to leave.

"Bye babe" another girl said.

"Whatever" he said in a harsh voice.

He walked over to the guys and said," those girls are so fucking annoying"

"You idiot," Chris said. "Why don't you like being surrounded by girls?"

"Well first of all I'm sure they only like me for my superstar good looks. Second i don't want a bunch of dumb girls crowding me and third i want a sexy, amazing and smart girl that's worth my time." Adam said.

"Ok. Kool" Chris said and the other guys laughing at the same time.

A few minutes later...

"Wow" Zayne said. "Guys check that girl out."

"She's hot!" Liam exclaimed.

"Who is she?" Chris asked.

"Yea who is she?" Leo added.

"Oh. That's Samantha."Adam said.

"How do you know her and i don't?" Zayne said as if he was jealous.

"She's in my history class."he answered laughing at the way Zayne asked the question.

"Ooh" the other boys said together.

Then as she walked past them over to a group of other beautiful girls Zayne said," That ass... I got to know this girl."

"Hey what about me?" Liam said. "I saw her first." He said staring at Samantha.

"No i did!" Zayne exclaimed.

Then Zayne threw his pizza at Liam. But he missed and instead it caught a little nerdy boy. Then the boys yelled,"food fight!!!." Soon everyone in the cafeteria was throwing food everywhere and the cafeteria was filthy. Then the dean if discipline walked in and said, "who is responsible for this mess?" No one answered then suddenly the bell rang and everyone ran out of the cafeteria and to their next class. The five boys almost fainted due to how hard they were laughing at the situation.