OMG!!!!

Samantha Murray is a 17 year old, cute,smart and mysterious girl. She isn't any average girl. She's something more.

Samantha's POV

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" I was practically screaming these words out in my head as I drove home from school in my car.

What did I just do? I almost revealed my secret of being a...... Thank god that he's the only one that saw what happened. I have to do something about this.

"I wonder how they knew my name? Was my charm wearing off?" A million questions were running through my head. I have to talk to that boy,what was his name again? Oh Yea Zayne, I have to speak with Zayne.

I finally reached home. I quickly ran into my house, said hi to my mom and sister and ran straight into my room. I flopped down on my bed and the only thing on my mind was what to say when I confronted Zayne. I hear that he's one of the trouble makers at school, so I wonder if this is going to be hard. I had to get this out of my head, so I decided to have a hot bath. My tub was very big and as the warm water touched my skin it was like going to a water version of heaven. I spent almost one and a half hours in there. Then I got out, dried my body with a towel and wrapped my hair with another. Then I put on some clothes and since it was late night I just went straight to bed. But there was still one question running on my mind. Was he thinking about what happened?