Chapter 5: memories and stage fright!  

Chapter 5: memories......and stage fright!

(flash back)

"bang, bang, bang"

the door sounded like it was about to fall down. "Dad what's going on" I ask walking down stairs. This is my house in California were I lived before the accident.

"Stay up stairs Nina. I'll deal with them." he said walking to the door. As he opens it all I can see is a black figure. "what do you want?" my dad asked the man. He was scary but I knew with my dad's training that one day I could beat his butt.

"I'm here to collect the girl." the man had a deep voice. What did he mean he's here to collect me. Not that this has been the only weird thing that's happened since the divorce of my parents. Dad got full custody and mom was in Texas. I've been visiting for the passed year or two and well that's just that.

"No I won't let you take her she doesn't have anything to do with the deal and you know that. You told me that, you promised me that!" my dad was yelling now why he was yelling I don't know. I've known my dad for eleven years and I've never heard him yell like that.

"Yeah well promises can be broken. In fact they're meant to be broken." the black figure said walking in the door. Now I can see him he has hair as white as the sun. his eyes were like a dark pit that you thought that you would never see yourself falling into.

"No don't you dare touch her she's not yours." my father screamed I never thought that I would see him do this never.

"You made the deal now you have to pay your end. I'm sorry Neil but she's the only one worth what you need to pay....." he said before I walked down the sitars once more.

"What am I worth to you?" I question now I don't know what it is but I need to find out what ever the hell it is.

(end of flash back)

I know he's coming back and when he dose I don't know if I'll be ready but I need to stop thinking about that I need to focus on the present and only the present. I'm going to see Justin and well that's all that maters right now. I'm going to see someone that I can't wait to see again. "I'd like to be everything you want. Hey girl, let me talk to you." me and the girls (except Kat) were screaming on our way to the ATNT center in San Antonio to see Justin's big Texas concert. "Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone I can be a gentleman, anything you want If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go, I'd never let you go" this is one of our favorite songs there is, all though I can say that I like Stuck in the Moment and Fall better, I like the meanings behind the songs.

"Girls we're here." my mom said from the drivers seat in the van. We all get out and head to the back entrance where Justin had told me to meet him.

"Bye mom." We try to rush our way out of there before she did anything to embarrass us. Not that we don't like her it's just well it's my mom. I'm sixteen (yes I'm a new 10th grader who's sixteen my mom held me back because of my birthday.) and I don't want my mom be chaperoning me.

"Okay bye sweaty! Have a great time." she screamed from the car. And like that she was gone and out of sight.

"Hurry up you press I want to meat Justin again." Kate screamed at me at the back door entrants.

"Hold on he told me to text him when we were here. He's going to sneak us in." I say while I walked towards the door and taking out my phone. When I come across his name I start to text.

'Hey Justin. Nina. Just wanted to let you know me and the girls are here can't wait to see you perform tonight.'

When I felt my phone vibrate in my hand I knew it was him.