Chapter 3: the amusement park

"Are you kidding me that is not my voice! There is no way in the state of Texas that that's my voice!" I say out of surprise after hearing the recording of my song. It's been two days scenes I last saw Justin. We recored the song and he was getting my opinion on the song before he puts it on his next album.

"Of course it's your voice.... Ok it's ado tuned but only a little we where just taking out the mistakes but hey that's the music bizz." He answers with a smile. His smiles always got to me can't say why but it did it was like a ray of sunshine poring out of the clouds on a dark day. (Yea I can't describe things well) "when I play this for the fans I hope they will love it it's just amazing I just hope they like you as much as your song."

"Whatever they think is not my doing or yours just let them say what they say." Yep I can't speak I'm jumbling my words. Ahhh!!!

We exit the studio and as promised he takes me out. But it's not at all where I think we're going. You can all ways expect a rich and very famous male to treat a lady to a fancy dinner at a expensive place. But no we end up going to six flag when no ones around but us. He must have bout out the whole park and considering that this place is like 2 hours away from Austin is well wow.

"So what's first the super man? The Boomerang? Or the twister?"he asked. I've road every ride here and I can definitely say the twister is worth every single second.

"The twister that's the best here ride the scary then the funny that' my saying here at the park." I say rushing towards the ride. I stop myself as a easy thought pops into my head. "Where's your girl friend the one that most of my beliber friends don't like." I ask I'm not good with names even if their celebrity. I know Justin's name because well I like him I only remember names of people I like or that I pay any type of attention to.

"Selena. Yea we're not dating it's all just management. So don't worry about that there shouldn't be any thing to take away our fun. And we're just friends it's not like we have something right?" I nod my head in agreement. As he said we're just friends working partners. I don't want any thing to go on just as much as he dose and he just went through like the worst brake up in this entire sentry. (I do my reading and I chetah up on what's what.) so I don't think that he's ready for a relationship at the moment. Life is like that ha.

"Ok let's not sit around here all night we have a whole amusement park to ourselves let's use it." I say pulling his arm to the first ride that I see and my long black hair hits him in the face.

******************

"Thank you so much today was like the best day I've had in a long time."

"Wow that's nice.... I mean I try it's heard to get stuff like this even with who I and what I do I get treated like an equal and well I like that." Of course he would i mean who want's to be rich and famous all the time being an equal is all that matters at most times."So why do you think you have such a bad voice?"

"It's just I'm not a fan of myself. I wright and well I've never seen it as good. I've been in choir through out middle school an my first yer of high school ,and well I just don't see me as strong as people say I'am. I'm a bringer upper but just not to myself."

"Well it sounds like you just need someone to bring you up from that slump." He said as we start to walk back to his car. "Do you need a ride home?"

"Yea I don't think that my mom would like to drive all the way out here than all the way back."

"Hop in I'll take you home!"

It's quite for the first hour but he turns on the radio and we start to scream sing the next four songs.

"So what are your subjects like in school?"he asked

"Well I take Chior and theater stuff it's what I love."

"Oh an actress so what are you good at?"

"If your talking about what I play well I don't know still kinda getting into it you know? Trying to fined my passion who I'm best at playing at so far I would just say Penny from hairspray. I've been told by lot's of people that they can see me as Penny."

"Isn't that the girl who always has a lollipop in her mouth the pigtails and falls for the black boy?"

"Yes! I don't know what it is but they all ways say her or Frenchy if I do grease."

"Ha now that I can see you with pink hair."

"You barely know me and you can all ready see me with pink hair that just makes me happy." We come down to the high way and I see my exit." Oh exit here then take a left."

"It's something I always think of when I meat a new person." I start to laugh and he dose to. "So could you picture me with pink hair?"

I keep laughing. "Yes actually I can I saw one on Facebook."

"Ahh. I mite need to call my people about that."

"Your people an who mite that be?"

"Scooter and..... And.....and.... My mom."

"Exactly what I thought. You can take a right now." And he dose as I say.

"So there a boyfriend in your life right now?" He asked.

"Why should I tell you?" I question backed.

"Because I just though that we were getting to know each other very well. Plus you know that me and HER aren't together."

"Ok fine. I don't have a boyfriend and before you ask no I've never been kissed either."

"Wow never that's just wow."

"Yea but I mean I'm fine with it. It's that house right there. Thank you so much for today try to send me that cd when you can."

"Yea I'll try. I'll call you if we need you for anything." I start to get get out of the car when he grabs my wrist and pulls me back down and kisses me.

Whoa!!! No, no this no but yet it feels so good so I kiss him back. I can't believe that this is happening. And with him. No I can't this is not the right thing to do just think you've only know him for what a day and he just went through a break up. But who am I kidding that was like a mouth ago. Augg I'm at war with myself so I pull away. "So yea call me if you need anything. Ha" and I rush up the steps to my house and run strait to my room.

I close the door and take out my phone. I scroll down tell I see her name and press call.

She picks up after the third ring. "Hello" she pics up in a sleepy voice.

"Listen I'm sorry to wake you up but I need you to come over now." I'm freaking out and I have know clue what to say or do at this moment.

"Ok I'm on my way over."