Chapter 8: acting and secrets!

"Justin what the hell are you doing! Stop suck that whores face!!!" Selena face was red. And boy do I mean red. I pulled away from Justin and tried to move as far away from him as possible on the love seat. "Thank you now care to explain what ummmm.... Ummmmm...... I'm sorry sweetheart what's your name agin?"

Just as I'm about to open my mouth to answer her Justin buts in, "Her name is Nina and she's here because she needs to be away from where she's from for awhile."

"Well I don't like that NINA is making out with MY boyfriend......."

"Your boyfriend!? I'm sorry but from what I've heard y'all aren't even dating. And he doesn't even like you anymore so get over yourself!" Why is this affecting me so much? Oh right! Thanks dad!

"And here I thought we could became good friends! Guess I was wrong!" She snapped back at me.

"Sorry I'm just short tempered. Don't know why it's just always been in me." I calm myself down thinking happy thoughts. Like just a few seconds ago. Oh it was perfect.

"Aw. See Justin I can become friends with your new girlfriend!" She smiled at Justin. My face drooped in confusion. What the cup cake just happened?

"Selena texted me last night during the movie. I told her everything." It's like he read my mined.

"But I thought y'all didn't like each other?" I questioned still confused about the whole situation at hand.

"Oh sweetie just because I'm not dating Justin doesn't mean that I can't be friend with the jack head!" Selena said as she hit the back of Justin's head and sat in the recliner chair next to the love seat.

"Hey.... That was not nice." Justin complied as he looked at Selena then back to me. "Come here babe." He motions me to come sit closer to him. I move to him as he puts his arm over my shoulders and I snuggle into his side.

"Y'all are just so cute! I need to fined me one." Selena sailed making my bold rush to my cheeks. Justin see me blushing an makes it worse by kissing the top of my head. "So just to ask. What did you guy's make for breakfast it smells good in here!" Selena exclaimed happily.

"I was making pancakes in till he had to go and tickle me!" I hit Justin playfully.

"Oh but you know you liked it." Justin said as he tried to kiss me but I won't let him. "Aw c'mon"

"And I'm going to finish making those pancakes. Selena would you help me?" I asked as I got out of Justin's grasp and walk towards the kitchen.

"Sure why not." Selena got up and followed me to the kitchen. Leaving Justin alone.

***************************************

After we finished eating Selena left but not with out giving me her number. (She wants me to call her if Justin wasn't being himself and I wanted to get away.) I gladly gave mine to her and I think that we are going to become close friends.

After she left me and Justin were just siting around watching Harry Potter. My mined thought was somewhere else besides the screen.

As I lay my head in Justin's lap I can't help thinking if I should tell him or not. My life story would be something that mite shock him. But who am I to keep secrets from my boyfriend. I going to tell him. Yep this is the end of the argument I'm going to tell him right know. "Hey Justin?"

"Yeah princess?" He answered looking down at me and. Messing with my hair.

"Ummm.... I've disused that I want to tell you about..... What happened last." I answered and moved up to face him. "Justin you must promises to never say a word about this to anyone. Not Scooter, not your mom, not Selena."

"Ok I understand how big this is and you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He said. Then planted a kiss on my forehead.

"But that's the thing I want to tell you. I just don't want to hide this anymore I want to tell someone. I'm just tired of keeping it to my self." I said letting out a sigh as I put my head in the back of the love seat.

"Ok just start whenever your ready." He pats my leg. "I don't want to rush you."

I take a deep breath ready to spit out what's been on my mined sense last nights incident. "When I was about 2 mouths old I stopped breathing.........ummmmm my parents didn't know what to do so they brought me to every doctor the could think that could help fine out what happened, they didn't know what it was." I could feel the tiers rolling down my cheeks as I spoke. This just leads up to everything else. "My dad though that taking it into his own hands was the best thing. He ummmm... He inserted this chip that he had been working on in side of me. It did what it was suppose to do as you can see." I point to myself. Still crying Justin puts me into his arms. He thinks that this is done. "But there were some effects. My dad would call the miracles because I could do what other humans couldn't do. It scared me so much. It cause the divorce between my parents and I'm afraid it will destroy us." I take in a shaky breath and pull back from Justin.

"The worst part about this is Jet. He killed my dad. He took me away from my family for six years. He's the one who was there last night. He made me do things I didn't want to do. He forced me to kiss him and do things I didn't want to as I said before." He put me back in his arms 'I'm done that's my story please keep it safe Justin, please keep it safe!'

"Nina I didn't know. Oh god what can I do to get him away from you?" He asked hugging me tightly in his arms I felt safe there. Like nothing can hurt me here nothing!

"There's nothing we can do besides stay hidden. Can you that?" I asked chuckling knowing that he can.

"Of course I can." He chuckled with me. "I won't let anyone hurt you." gives me a quick peck on the lips. "No one will ever hurt you with me by your side I promise."

I take that promise and keep it because that means the world to me.