My amzing surprise!

Chapter one: the day it changed

Now I know what your thinking "why I'm I reading this if who ever this is is going to give me a story to read about her life how she got to be with this awesome pop star and just brag brag brag.... "

I'M NOT THAT!

I'm your everyday shy high school girl. What can I say I'm weird. I hang with the kids who don't give a fudge cake of what other people think of them and I'm just like that. But if you get to know me I'm fun and a really out going person!

I just wanted the day to ennnndddd!!!!! Last day of school I mean who doesn't want to leave their freshmen year and get ready for their sophomore year. Well not everyone but hey summers here time for the pool and tanning with the girls. Yah those where my planes like every summer. My mom is trying to get me an agent so I can start an album of my original songs.(which are horrible by the way)

What I want to do this summer is just relaxed.

'Ding ding ding' the school bell goes off and I jump out of my seat and rush for the door. Once out side I wait for my BFF Kat. As she walks out the door she put's on her shades. "Hey vampire." I said using the nick-name I gave her. "Your riding home with me to day right?" I asked to see if we were still have our end of the year sleepover.

"Yep" she said as we hooked arms and walked towards the bus."so what's the the plan Nina."she asked me with a very happy grin as she all way's dose.

"Well was thinking we could have my mom order us some pizza. And then we can watch star struck, rocky horror picture show ,and the maybe the note book?"

"The note book are you kidding me?"she asked. I knew that was coming because she's not the girly girl type.

"Well Kate, Nolla, and Tracy are coming too don't forget we have to have a bite of crying." I said trying to make it to where she understand that we need to have some chick flicks and not all scary movies. "How about instead of the note book we watch Titanic?" I asked. I knew that she liked titanic over any sappy love movie.

"That's fine just not the note book to sappy of a story!" She told me with a smile as we got on the bus. When we sit down at our seat we star to talk to our friend Tom who we've know sense the 5th grade. We talk about how old video games are better then the new ones "it doesn't matter about the graphics it's all about how many life you get!" Is what I always say in this conversation!

Kat and I get off the bus and rush into the door of my house. "Hey sweetheart. How was school today?" My mom asked as I walked into the kitchen. I filled up a cup of water.

"Awesome it was the last day of school and l we did was watch movies." I said then took a sip my water.

"That's great honey." She said getting her phone ready to call papa johns. "Why don't you two get the living room ready and I'll order the pizzas?"

"Sounds like a plan mom." I said and me and Kat started to work on the living room.

************

"Their love is so beautiful and yet so forbidden." Kate said crying her eyes out from titanic. She's our over the top Fangirl.

"I'm with you there Kate." Nolla said smiling at the screen. She's our positive one.

"Guy's be quiet this is my favorite part it's so romantic."said Tracy.

"That's because their having sex dumbut."Kat said. So that made Tracy our slut and Kat our negative.

"Ok really just shut up." Tracy yelled at Kat.

"Well it's not my flute that you go all gougou over that scene." Kat yelled back.

"Stop both of you let's just watch the movie." I said breaking but the fight. I guess that makes me that holds us together. They shut up and we continue with the movie tell we all fall asleep.

'Buzzz!!!! Buzzzz!!!!!'

My phone woke us all up to a call. I get up and look at the number that I didn't recognize and answered it. "Hello?" I asked still trying to wake up.

"Hi I'm sorry if I woke you,"it was a males voice on the phone, "but I just wanted to tell you that I liked your song on YouTube ,and I was thinking that you could come down to the recording studio so we can put it on my next album?" The man asked through the phone.

"Umm. Not that I'm trying to be rued or anything but who is this?" I asked still trying to wake up form hour of sleep I had just got.

"Oh what I'm I thinking you don't have my number." The boy said. "I'm Justin Bieber , and I'd love to sign you." The phone drooped out of my hand and I was wide a wake. There is no possible way that Justin Bieber liked my music no way.

This is not happening!