Travel To Kaze Village

Zabuza got straight out of his hospital bed as he headed his way to Kona Village HQ as that's where the Kona head said to meet as all the other members of his group were going to go to make their first mission. Finally, he met up with everyone else. They walked in quietly speaking about whether or not he would actually send them. That's when Zabuza realized Team Sen was there too consisting of Senjai, Areno, and Kitama. Kitama was the first person to finish as he was only one of the few people that actually could catch up in skill to the four guys. "I have called you all here because Zabuza wanted to start the mission of stopping the mummy guy right away." said Sami. Everyone looked at Zabuza wondering why he would want to in that state. All of a sudden, they realized that Zabuza was determined to stop him right then and there. "However, there is one thing that you should know. He was bodyguard of Kaze head. He is very strong and is an elite. This requires you guys to stick together at all times no matter what. Your senseis will be coming with you. However, I don't know much information on him. The person who does is X, the Kaze head himself. He knows alot on the former bodyguard. Go to him to figure out. This will be a dangerous mission as there are ninjas hiding everywhere. They have recently been trying to kill anyone from Kona Village. You must be on your guard. Also, your senseis are waiting, go now! Oh wait! I forgot one thing. I want you to stay Zabuza, you aren't qualified yet. I will be training you until you're ready." Zabuza agreed knowing it was for his own good telling his friends to go on ahead. 

Both teams jumped outside going towards the senseis who had been waiting. Both Kani-chan and Sama-sensei looked at them. "You guys came quicker than I had expected." said Sama-sensei. This was the first time they had actually seen him. You really couldn't tell what he looked like as he wore a black mask with red carvings making up a symbol on it. The mask was also made of wood. He was around 6'4 as he also was fairly built and white wearing the average ninja wear for senseis. Kani-chan was more than what the teams had expected. She was a blonde wearing a Kona Village headband who was around 5'8. She also wore a mini-shirt that left everything on her upper body part but her breasts seen. She also wore yoga-pant like ninja wear. All the boys just looked at her in awe. 

"Hey!" she yelled, "Quit staring!" The guys snapped out as they got ready to leave. They just kept walking as everyone  chatted jumping through the trees in the woods. They had decided to take the woods as they decided taking the road would be more dangerous. Kani-chan and Sama-sensei talked among themselves as the two teams had merged together into one talking to each other about the two. 

"Do you think they like each other?" said Areno. "I hope not, Kani-chan is fucking sexy." As he said it, he whistled. Senjai disagreed thinking that wasn't true as Kani-chan showed no interest at all. However, Sama-sensei showed less as he talked to her without even looking at her. Well, they didn't know that for sure as they really couldn't see what he was looking at with that mask on. The only hint they had what way they were looking was by wear his face headed, but he could be looking with his peripheral vision. As they stopped to eat a little bit, kunais went flying everywhere. Senjai quickly jumped blocking them all with his kunai. 

"Ambush!" said Sama-sensei. He quickly got up along with the rest of the team as they kept blocking the kunais that just kept on coming and coming. That's when all of a sudden Hina was sent flying into a tree as Areno had quickly caught her. Hina blushed a little as he put her down as Areno scratched his head thinking of where the ninjas were. All of a sudden, Kani-chan was no longer there.

"Kani-chan! Where are you?" said B wondering where his sensei was. That's when he saw two ninja fall down who were holding wooden traps that shot kunais. The kunais had gotten jammed. All of a sudden, Kani-chan appeared beside B telling him that she was getting them.

"There are more though guys. They are just the weaker ones, stay on lookout. While then, I want Kitama to use his sensory-type jutsu to figure out where the rest are. Do it now!" said Kani-chan. Kitama, a little puzzled, quickly reacted doing so.