Chapter 2: Theres a beach and a House

As we pulled into a beautiful neighbor hood, I stared at every fancy house we passed. Soon enough we came across a two story high, white-creamy house. Written in black letters on the mail box wrote 'McGhee' which was our last names.

"This is it!" Abbie yelled causing me to wince at her loud voice in my ear. The house is truly amazing! I couldn't take my eyes off the nice grass in front of the house and a small bird bath next to the front deck. Hanging on the front porch was a summer wind chime that I remember my mother gave to Cheryl for Christmas a few years ago.

I acutally never been to my aunts house before, normally because her and Abbie always came up to our house in New York. Nobody actually even told me and my sister about our aunt until we were about thirteen.
But when I had turn fifteen my aunt called us and told us she would love to come up and spend a week with us, it really caught me off guard when I found out she has a daughter who's a few months older then me.

"It's truly amazing!" Was all I could say as I gazed at the house. I looked over the house again and again. It was nothing compared to my house in New York. The house standing before my eyes was amazing! I can see why Abbie is always in a good mood, she doesn't have to wake up everyday to the same building with the same traffic outside her window.

As My aunt pulled the car into the driveway we all unbuckled and pulled the handles to our doors. I stepped out onto the burning hot driveway. I was wearing a Tan pair of Ugg boots, and black leggings with Jean shorts over and a blue Aeropostale shirt. When we got in the car at the airport I took off by boots considering it was in the high 90's outside and well me being barefoot and stepping out on to the burning hot platform, I screamed.

"What?" Abbie yelled as she came running over towards me. I grabbed my shoes and put them back on my feet as fast as I could.
Abbie started laughing at me.

"Let's go inside." Was all Abbie managed to get out in between breaths.

I grabbed by black suitcase and headed towards the front porch. I noticed that the house had a few windows in the front but I never got a good look at the back of it yet. I started up the front steps and onto the deck.
I stepped inside a beautiful family room.
The couch was Black with a glass table next to it. A big flat screen TV hung from the wall with 2 speakers next to it hanging on the wall. Below it was a TV stand with a Xbox and a stack of games. On the bottom there was a white mini fridge and a rack of chips.

This was truly heaven in front of my eyes!

Me and Abbie walked up the stairs that lead to a hallway with four doors. Three doors were bedrooms and one door was a big bathroom.

"Your bedroom is the second door on the right." Abbie told me as she walked to her room which was across from mine, well not mine but the guest room. I walked over towards the door with the word guest written on it. I opened the door and stood there for a good five minuets at the door frame staring at the amazing sight beyond my eyes.

There was a queen size bed against one wall and a desk on the other. There was a walk in closet across from the bed. And on the other side of the room was a bathroom. There was a small flat screen TV hanging on the wall above the desk. Next to my bed there was a window with a beautiful view of the ocean. I couldn't help but gaze at the room.

I finally managed to walk into the room and set my stuff on the bed. Abbie came rushing in, "what do you think?" She asked me. "I know it's not the nicest room." She told me with a small frown on her face. I just stood there with her with my jaw open.

"This room is bigger then my own!" I said to her with a grin on my face.

"Glad you like it! When you get settled in, me and Aunt want to take you for a little trip onto the boardwalk!" Abbie told me with a huge smile on her face.

"Okay, great!" I said to her with a fake smile on my face, but it must have convinced her that it was real because as soon as I said it she smiled and walked out. I went into the bathroom, and of course it was a nice as the bedroom. I grabbed my brush and makeup bag from my bag. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and brushed a few whips of mascara on my eyelashes. I took off my UGGS and put on my black and white high top converse. I also took off the leggings realizing how hot it was outside, that left me with a pair of jean shorts, black and white converse and a blue Aeropostale shirt.

I slid my IPhone into my back pocket of the shorts and took off down the stairs. I came to a stop when I saw Abbie and my aunt at the kitchen table on her laptop. I rushed over towards them, of course they were looking up fancy restaurants on the Board walk.

"What's your favorite kind of food?" Abbie asked me with a smile on her face.

"Anything, I really don't mind." I said with a small smile on my face.

I looked around the kitchen, it reminded me of one of those kitchens you see on a house on movies. It had a large fridge with pictures of Abbie and some guy who I'm guessing is her brother. But I didn't know Abbie had a brother. I looked at the dining room where stood a table with a glass door to a backyard with sand and a ocean! This was truly heaven!

"Hey get your phone and anything else you need we are leaving in five!" Abbie said to me braking away my glaze.

Florida is truly amazing!