Chapter 1: I have a Hot Fry problem!

As I stepped out of the tube like tunnel from the airport, I headed straight for the vending machine over by the front gates.

I knew my luggage would be a hell of a time to find, so while I wait for it I mine as well get a snack.

I quickly walked towards the vending machine I spotted it! My favorite snack in the entire world, Hot Fries! I grabbed my black wallet with the blue lace on top of it presenting my name 'Cierra' I reached into looking for a five dollar bill.

I shoved the five dollar bill into the machine and typed "A7" into the machine, I watched as my hot fries fell into the slot. As my change poured into the change holder I grabbed by hot fries, then my money.

I started walking over towards the luggage pick up, when I heard a girly voice call from over my shoulder, and of course it was my Cousin Abigail.
I watched as the exited girl charged right at me, with her arms stretched out towards me. Before I could even say one word I felt her arms come crashing over my body as we fell into a big bear hug. I missed this girl so much, but right now I missing the feeling of breathing!

As I started pulling away she grabbed back on to me and pulled me into another big- wait no let me change that Huge bear hug. As I gasped for oxygen, I realized about fifty percent of the people in the airport was staring at us with weird gazes. I looked over Abbie's shoulders to see my Aunt Cheryl staring over at us with a big grin on her face.

I haven't seen her for a while, I'm gonna say about three or four years but I knew that my crazy aunt couldn't change that much. As seeing the way she dressed I knew that she was still my crazy, over exited aunt.

"Hey! Where's your suitcase at?" I heard Abbie ask from over my shoulder starting to pull away.

I started to explain to her how I was getting caught up in my overly obsession with hot fries and how I couldn't resit myself from getting me some, when I realized that my suitcase was on the ground next to a pile of other suitcases. I picked it up and started to walk towards my Aunt, Abbie following behind me.

We headed towards my aunts Black SUV, which she parked out of the hot sun and in the nice shade. I pulled my phone out of my back Jean shorts pocket and realized it was my mother calling me all the way from New York.

"Mom?" I answered in a tone not every parent wants to hear from their child.

"Cierra? Honey! Have you made it at Cheryl's yet?" My mother asked me in a slightly worried tone, but from her voice cracking at the end I could tell she wasn't that much worried. I knew if she actually was she would had let me go to London with my Sister and not send me to Florida with my aunt.

"Yeah." I managed to spit out as I heard her let out a sigh in relief. "I gotta go, Talk later? Bye." I said in a light tone as I pressed the 'End' button and shoved my phone back into my pocket. I let out a sigh and opened the car door.

As Abbie and I sat down in the car, My aunt started the car and we pulled out of the airport parking lot and sped down the road. We passed some nice scenery of malls and buildings.

"You haven't seen anything yet!" Abbie let out as she was looking at me amused. We came across a huge bridge that was right next to the most beautiful view you would ever see in Florida, The sparkling view of the Ocean. I sat there gazing over the beautiful scenery upon my light green eyes. I managed to say "wow" as we passed by it. Still staring at it as we approached another shopping center to my left.

Maybe Florida had more to offer then I think.