¥Prologue¥

A/n: hi guys thanks for supporting me though my previous creepypasta story so here is my new one and sorry if its rough im trying to get back into writing x reader stories

Toby: WOOHOO WE FINALLY GET TO SEE READER-CHAN AGAIN!!!!!!!!

A/n: actually you wont for a few chapters maybe

Jeff: you lying little-*gets hit with a random frying pan*

BEN: wait......where did that come from? 0___0

Hungary: *whistles innocently*

A/n: So this chapter is just reader-chans backround story

P.s. I'm gonna replace RaVeN with you so JaSoN is just gonna be your step brother

_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_

(Your Pov.)

Hi my name is (Y/n) and you might think this is crazy but its actually true. In my story it involves Creepypasta, Murder, more Gore, the Under Relm,--sorry I think I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me start at the beginning.........

~*(The Beginning, Black Roses story)*~

I don't know what I want to do with my life, commit suicide or just let go and.........snap. But I know it's not gonna be today. Life right now for me has become a living hell for me. I use to have a loving family. Well....till my mom found out my dad was a player.

I guess my mom was devastated after that because she soon started hit the bottle and pills. Its strange how much a 6 year old must go through. The kids in my class knew about my moms drug and alcohol problem and always make fun of me because of that. But even if i were to say anything to an adult they'd do nothing because they didn't want to talk to a possible crazy ass kid with a drug addick for a mom.

I was basically alone. Well not entirely alone. Soon after my mom got married to and you guessed it another player, well technically not a player he owns a strip club but after hours he stays and has little "meetings" with his employees. I guess that my mom didnt want to live in the poor house so she married him. He had a son named Jason that had black hair that covered the right side of his face and almost touched his shoulders. (Just imagine Jeffs hair but a little shoter)

He had brown eyes that had a bit of blue or navy in them. He was like a shy emo. He was very polite to me and really looked out for me. So like if someone were picking on me he'd go into full rage mode on that person. I really feel bad for him because before my mom got married his dad would physically abuse him and so would his mom but then she died yet his dad didnt care.

So i guess it was just basically just me and Jason to understand each other. He really is an awesome guy to hang out with. Though the there would be sometimes he acts a little yandere for me. (ya know like how Nathalia wants to marry Russia kind of emotion) It's sweet of him to watch out for me and make me feel loved but.......

"(Y/N)-CHAAAAAAAN COME AND PLAY WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Jason shouted from outside of my room fallowed with the sound of banging and scratching on he door as well.

Yeah he can be quite annoying. But i can never say that to his face.

"Jason you do realize that today is a school day so that means i can't play with you?" I said lazily as i slowly opened the door.

"Yeah but we can skip school for today, or we can possibly never go to school, or maybe we can run away together and never come back and live in a cabin in the woods and it'll just be me and you together!!!!!" Jason chuckled "......forever.." and whispered creeply.