Chapter 7: The Underworld Realm?

(A/n: hey guys so im not in Mexico anymore woohoo but i still have school boo

Jeff: here's an idea why not burning down the school and say it was a gas leak?

A/n: how did you know about my idea?

Jeff: i didnt till now

BEN: Oooooooooh busted

A/n : oh shut it ya Snow White dwaf reject

Jeff: HA! You just got burn bitch

@bajan_is_myonly : Shut up Snow White

Jeff: =_=

■*■*■*■*■*■*■*■*■*■*■*■*■

(Your Pov.)

*Smack*

"YOU SAW L.J TAKE MATHEW TO THE UNDERWORLD REALM AND YOU DID NOTHING!?!?!?" You yelled at Dark after hitting him.

I was very angry to where i was about to go into my demon form. Which was kinda scary to see when im angry or so I've been told. So with Dark being a smartass right now it isn't helping.

"Look if ya want i could show you where you can be transported to the Underworld Realm." Dark said rumbing his head.

I sighed and nodded and waited for him to get up. J4SoN and i fallowed Dark outside into the woods to see the transportation center to go to the Underworld. I've never seen it because even though i go to the Underworld Realm dosen't mean i know all the cities and people there. Slenderman always telaports me to Zalgos Palace to deliver messages from Slender himself.

So i really dont know what the cities or people look like. And im guessing that you're thing 'So that means the Slendermansion is in the human world?' No it's not. You see, if you use the portal in the Earth Realm you mostly have two choices. You must think of your destination if you wanna go to the Underworld Realm you pass the Creepypastas Realm and go to the Underworld.

Same thing for the Creepypasta Realm which is just a dark forest that has a few clearings in it. It's like a small world just for killers who have been taken in by Slenderman himself. The planet for us is just as small as the moon. We live just between both realms.

●'Order'●

Earth~~Creepypasta~~Underworld

●'☆'●

Dark was walking farther into the woods till there was a clearing with green grass that went up to my ankles. There was a hill in the center of the clearing even though it wasn't that big of a clearing. There was a well on top of that hill that looked a little old that had moss that was growing at the bottom of it.

"Here it is, the transportation between the Underworld Realm, and Earth Realm." Dark said as he pointed at the well.

"Thanks and sorry for ragingout on you but seriously if this situation happens again and you dont know how to help I'll slit your throat in your sleep, got it?" I said in a threatening tone at the end.

Dark sallowed and nodded scared. I smiled and kissed his cheek and sat on the well grtting ready to jump and turned back around again towards Dark.

"Thanks again for showing us how to get to Mathew and knowing who took him Dark, see ya later.~" I said smiling and jumped down the well.

(Third Person Pov.)

J4SoN turned back at Dark as he was about to climb down the well but grabbed the edge and turn to towards Dark and pointed two fingers ag his eyes then pointed them at Dark hitting that he'd be watching him with jealously raging in him after seeing HIS (Name)-chan place a kiss with HER lips that she placed on him on another person that shouldn't even deserve her attention.

Dark just rolled his eyes and as J4SoN let go and went down the well after his (Name)-chan. Dark then smirked as he placed his fingers on where (Name) kissed him.

"Swinggity~ Swooty im coming after that booty.~"

♢°♢°♢°{~Underworld Realm~}°♢°♢°♢

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!-OMF!!!" You yelled as you went down the well.

But ended up landing on someone at the end. You groaned and tried to get off the person you were on top of but all of a sudden they pull you back to their chest and started to pet your head.

"Oh my dear (Name)-chan.~ Are you alright?~ Do you need me to carry you?~" J4SoN said in a caring tone as he hugged you to his chest.

"Im fine J4SoN and i dont need to be carried you broke my fall so im not hurt." You said as you got up and pulled J4SoN up with you.

"Oh good!~ i was glad to to brake your fall I'd be there for you any time!~" J4SoN said hugging your waist from behind.

You just pushed J4SoN off and looked in front of you. It was a large city that was very large that you can still see it even though where the well whicb is were you guys were at was an area separated by a large number of trees. You looked back at J4SoN and moved your head towards the city.

"Come on, lets go find L.j first to see if he still has Mathew." You said starting to walk down the hill.

"But what if he doesn't have Mathew?" J4SoN questioned.

"Well, think of this like the song 'Pop goes the Weasle', lets say im the monkey and L.js the weasle if i find him without Mathew well....." You said and turned back around to look at J4SoN.

"Pop goes the weasle.~" You smiled and turned back around and walked towards the city.

J4SoN just gulped glad he wasn't L.j right now as he fallowed behind (Name).

♤》《♤》《♤》《♤》《♤》《♤》

(A/n: hey guys sorry for the late update but im super busy but i have the other chapter already and i just need to finish up just be patient and my updates will be slow so please bare with me and wish me luck see ya~