Chapter 1: Someones at the Door

A/n: hi guys so now this is the present in this story and its been 34 years since Jason saw reader-chan and was brought in by slenderman and yes Jason and reader-chan is immortal an because slenderman sensed something powerful in Jason so he took him in so now Jason is in the slendermansion

Toby: WAIT SO DOES THAT MEAN JASONS GONNA GET READER-CHAN

BEN: HEY!!!!!!!! NO WAY HE'S GONNA GET MY READER-CHAN!!!!!

Jason: SCREW YOU MIDGET!!!!!!! READER-CHAN IS MINE!!!!!!!

Masky: Uh i thought we agreed reader-chan is mine!?!?!

A/n: SO!!!!!! the image in the chapter is the Slendermansion alright.

Nathan the Nobody: h-hey i-is it alright i-if i can spend t-time with reader-

Creepypasta boys: NO!!!!!!!!!

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

(Blue Tears/JaSoNs Pov.)

Hi my name is Jason im 24 years old i lived in Slendermans Mansion ever since Slenderman found me in his woods. I think he said something that i have some power in me that i haven't discovered in me maybe. And people say i have bipolar issues because of my past but i just get upset when i hallucinate (name) but when i find out she's not there or if it's just someone else i can get quite frustrated and kill that person.

But i know really that (name) didn't leave me. She just had to run an errands thats all. Shes going come back and find me soon and run back into my arms. I can see it now, she'll come back to me.

"Oh~ Jason," (name) said as she ran into my arms.

I held her tight as she looked at me with her big beautiful (e/c) eyes.

"Jason~ i dont care if your my step brother lets get married~." She said as she nuzzled in my neck.

"Anything for my china doll~" i said as we kissed.

' Ahhhh someday' i thought happily.

*Ding~ Dong~*

'Hm? Whos that? *gasp* maybe its (name)!!!!!!!! She came back to me!!!!!!!' I ran to the door and shoved Masky out of the way and maybe pissed him off i didn't see but i couldn't careless i finally get to see (name) again!!!!!!! I finally opened the door.

(??? Pov.)

"You're gonna be okay I'll come back for you on September 9th just wait for me." Mommy said to me as she pulled up her hood to cover her face.

"B-but i dont want y-you to go m-mommy." I sniffled as i turned to look back at the large door.

"Its okay you'll be fine and every time you'll go to sleep you'll hear me sing to you to sleep to know that im still watching over you." She said to reassure me.

But before i could talk again she ran back into the woods. I took a deep breath and pulled a chain the rang the door bell. After it rang i heard footsteps running over to the door and then the door swung open and showed a tall guy that had black hair that covered his right eye and went to his shoulders and had blue tips and had blue eyes. He wore a black jacket a blue shirt with a black breast pocket, black jeans, and black converse.

He stared everywhere above me with a large grin as if he was expecting someone very important but his smile drop and then he finally looked down at me.