Classmates

I step out of my room and walk down the hall.
"Orin!!! Get up!" I shout outside my brothers room. He opens the door and rubs his eyes.
"I don't want to be late today." I jump with glee. I run down the hall and enter the school. I tie my blonde hair with my pink ribbon and grab my books from my locker. In the corner of my eye I see a small white haired boy walk towards me. I wonder if he's new?? He's kinda cute. I hide my blushing and make my way to my class. I sit down in the middle of the room and pull out my notebook. I begin writing my fantasies in the pages.
"Hi there" I hear someone say. I move my eyes up and see the snow white haired boy. I jump out of my seat and my face goes red.
"Pardon me for being rude" I apologize to him.
"There is no reason to apologize. I'm Toshiro and you are?" He bows to me. I bow to him but end up banging my head against the table.
"Ow....My name is Kina" I rub my forehead. I see Toshiro's eyes glance down to my notebook.
"What are you writing??" He asks me. I grab the book at lightening speed and hide it behind my back.
"Its....nothing" I stutter. He moves closer to me and I begin shaking. He takes the book from me and runs across the room.
"GIVE ME THAT BACK!!" I shout. I jump over the table and chase after him.

"You have a good speed Ms. Mushiora, class please take your seat." The teacher says as he enters the room. I snatch my book back and take my seat. I look over at Toshiro and he gives me a faint smile. I have a feeling that he doesn't do that often. I turn away from him and close my notebook. He turns away and I grab a piece of paper and draw him sitting in his chair. I admire the drawing for a moment before opening my books for the class. Orin enters the classroom and sits beside me.
"Who are you drawing now?" He whispers. I hand him the drawing and he looks over at Toshiro.
"You like him don't you" He laughs. The teacher turns to the board and I whack Orin with the back of my hand.
"Shut up!" I growl

After class I walk outside and sit in the middle of the field and lay back.
"You seem to be a bright girl" I hear Toshiro say. He sits beside me and I don't look at him.
"What makes you think that?" I ask.
"Well you got all the questions on your test correct" He answers. 
"DID YOU READ MY ANSWERS!!!" I shout. I get up to slap him but he grabs my wrist and twists it.
"Now why would I do that? I am just as smart as you. Maybe even better" He says coldly. He tightens the grip and I go down to my knees. I hear the wrist snap and tears begin pouring out of my eyes.
"LET ME GO!! YOUR HURTING ME!!" I cry out. His eyes widen and he releases his grip on me. I hold my throbbing wrist that is raw red and I get up.
"I will beat you Toshiro. I will be top student" I sob before running off.