The Dance

2 Months later

Kina's pov.

My brother has been very protective of me these past 2 months. I don't know why but he is. The academy dance is coming up and I have no one to go with. I won't let Orin take me because I don't want to be made fun of. I look in my mirror and fix my snow white dress. The dress is made of silk and cotton, it sits on me perfectly. I grab a pink ribbon and wrap it around my hair. I've grown it out a bit. I tie my mask around my face and leave my room. I walk down to the ballroom and sit on a red chair in the corner of the room. A white haired boy wearing a mask walks over to me and sits beside me.
"You look very handsome" I compliment the man. He says nothing but smiles at me. I watch as couples dance to various different songs.
"Why don't you go and dance?" The man asks me. I shrug.
"I have no partner to dance with" I sigh. Violins begin to play and he stands up and he holds out his hand.
"Would you like to dance?" He smiles. I stand up and gently take his hand and we walk to the middle of the dance hall. We slowly move together and I lay my head on his shoulder.

He begins humming the song being played and I hum along with him. I feel his hand go underneath my chin and lift me up to his gaze.
"I haven't felt like this before" I blush.
"Just go with it" He whispers. He gently kisses my lips and I melt into his arms. I kiss him back and hum the end of the song.

Toshiro's pov

I see Kina sitting in the corner of the room. I fix my icy blue mask and walk over to her. I take a seat beside and do not look at her.
"You look very handsome" Kina compliments me. I blush slightly but do not respond to her. I watch her watch the couples dance to different songs.
"Why don't you go and dance?" I smile at her. She gives me a shrug
"I have no partner to dance with" She sighs. Violins begin to play and I stand up and hold out my hand to her.
"Would you like to dance?" I smile. She stands up and gently takes my hand. We walk to the middle of the dance hall and slowly move together as the music plays. She lays her head on my shoulder and I begin humming along with the song. As I hum I place my hand under her chin and lift her head to my lips. She begins blushing
"I haven't felt like this before" She blushes.
'Yes you had my little flame' I think to myself.
"Just go with it" I whisper into her ear. I gently kiss her lips and I feel her melt into my arms. She kisses me back and she hums the end of the song.
"You have a lovely voice" I smile.
"You think so??" She goes completely red and I kiss her forehead.
"Who are you under that mask??" She asks me. I step away from her and kiss her one more time.
"Now that my little flame is a part of the mystery." I smile before walking away from her.

Kina's pov

I watch as the mystery man walks away from me and I begin blushing. I swear he must of known what I like to do...I wonder who he is??