Captain Hitsugaya of Squad 10

100 years later

Kina's pov.

I enter the barracks for the first time since graduating.I walk over to Rangiku and she hugs me tightly. I feel the air in my lungs leaving me.
"Need air..." I gasp. She releases me and I fix my black kimono.
"Oh did I tell you?? One of your classmates is our new captain" She smiles.
"Oh I wonder who it is" I smile. I look up and I see a white haired boy enter the barracks and my eyes widen.
"Kina. This is To..."
"Its Captain Hitsugaya" Hitsugaya interrupts Rangiku. She quickly shuts her mouth and I examine the Captain and I begin blushing. He is so handsome... I shake my head and bow to him.
"Pleasure to meet you Captain" I smile.
"You may rise" He says coldly. I rise up and I do not make eye contact with him. Orin enters the room behind me and he looks over at Hitsugaya. He gives him a dark look and I turn to  Orin and he gives me a look.
"Ms. Mushiora would you come with me please" Captain Hitsugaya orders me. 

I bow my head and walk with him out of the barracks.
"Everyday at dawn I want to see your performance with Shriymana. Am I understood?" He says coldly. I nod my head to him and he brings me to my room.
"I got something for you to welcome to my Squad. It is sitting on the bed" He says before leaving me. I enter the wooden room and see a piece of paper sitting on my bed. I pick up the paper and read it.
"We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever.
Captain Hitsugaya." I feel my heart beat a thousand times a minute and I turn over the page and see a drawing of my Captain. Its a drawing of him when he was in my class. I pin the drawing against my wall and sit on my bed.
"I will do my best Captain Hitsugaya" I smile.