Chapter 2 : Blank Space

Hi friends. I'm back. Sorry for not update sooner, but I'm back now. And thank you so much for reading this story! It means the world to me, I thought no one will ever read this but after a week, I have over 30 reads. Unbelievable!! So here, chapter 2, enjoy!

Taylor's P.O.V
Austin has comeback from England and my parents haven't know it. We must tell them about this. But I wanted it to be special but I don't know how to!
-Urgh! Curse it!!
Austin suddenly came in my room and he looked at me with questioning eyed:
-Sis, what happened?
-Our parents must know that you came back home! They're missing you like everyday! It's like 3 years Austin! They MUST know, but I want it to be a huge surprise...
I sighed and put my hands on my head. Austin walked to me, he took his phone out of his jeans pocket and said:
-Taylor, don't worry, I got this. I told parents that I'll come home next month. They seems excited about that news.
I turned my head at him and smiled.
-You're so clever!! Why don't we go to parents' tomorrow?! Let me call the pilot and we can ....
-Wait, was you say you have your pilot? Means you have a plane?! What the hell in world...
I laughed at him and smirk:
-Bro, you missed many things. Let's pack ours suitcase.
I pushed him out of my room and started to pack my suitcase. Austin went to his room to pack his suitcase, I think he said:
-Make sure that they won't have a heart attack when thay see us, sis!!
-Can sure anything!
I screamed back.
.
.
.
.
After the flight...
Nashville.
-We're finally here!! I miss this place a lot!!
Taylor smiled as they were standing in front of a small little house with creme paint and the white fences. That small house brought them something peace and so familiar. Austin opened the gate and they walked in the yard.