Our story: part two

I broke up with my boyfriend on December 15th because I was tired of the way he treated me he didn't care anymore, I don't think he ever really did. He didn't even bother to look for me when I went missing. Anyway, he was there for me when I was crying my eyes out, he was there when I needed someone, I found out that night that he liked me, I hadn't even thought that he liked me, he hid it so well, but then again I guess I did too. I remember exactly how it happened to.
I broke up with him, and my Foster sister texted him because I couldn't stop crying and she asked if he liked me like ten times because I had a retarded phone, and he  puking his  brains out finally answered yes, I was so happy when I found out, I stopped crying and I yanked the phone from her hands and started texting him. I told him I like him. And we talk for awhile. I couldn't wait to see him again. The next day we hung out, and my Foster sister kept trying to get us to kiss, I ended up kissing him on both cheeks, leaving him lipstick marks, which he got in trouble for when we walked to his house.
On our way back he held my hand. My sister got excited and asked if we were going out and I said well I don't know, I mean I haven't been asked out, so I guess not. And then he asked, and I said no. He got offended and tried to walk away and I yelled wait, I'm just kidding!! Of course I want to go out with you!!! This is what started us and our story, and honestly this is the best story ever. Its already almost been a year, and I know we'll have many more to come. December 16th, one more month and we've proven that we can make it through the best and the worst together.