Chapter Four

"You're the face in the mirror my favorite sin
But you want revenge from the Lord above
So the rain comes down heavy like my love"- Chloe Chaidez.

Niall didn't think Harry would actually come to his place. "Fuck you." Was the first thing Harry had said when Niall opened the door and had looked at him. "Seems like your way of greeting. Impressive. Hello to you too, Harry. Come on in." Niall said in the politest way possible as Harry walked in with his phone dangling from his long fingers.

"You live here all alone?" Harry asks as Niall doesn't say anything for a minute. "No, I live here with Liam. He's one of my friends." Niall finally replies as Harry nods.

"Great. Is he here?" Harry asks as Niall chuckled. "No, he just left actually." Niall says as he looked at the time. It was past lunch time.

"Okay, fuck this." Harry mutters as he slams Niall onto the wall and starts biting onto his neck. "What the fuck," Niall whispers slowly as Harry nibbles onto the skin below his ear, letting out a muffled moan.

"You could have warned me at least." Niall muttered as Harry's hands went down his chest, towards his jeans as he started palming him vigorously through them. "You invited me to this, jerk." Harry muttered harshly onto his neck, making sure to leave marks as Niall shuddered beneath him.

"Fucking hell, wait," Niall mutters but Harry doesn't stop. He continues to rub Niall, getting so desperate that he started undoing the buttons on his jeans as Niall starts panicking for a second. "Harry no, just wait," Niall mumbles as he hears something close.

"Niall?" A new voice rings through the house as Harry stops. "Fuck," Niall whisper yells as he quickly puts the buttons back on his jeans, pushes Harry off him and looks at Liam who stood there completely confused.

"Who is this, Niall?" Liam asks confused. Liam was a good looking lad. He was 24, an award winning songwriter with a nice smile. "Harry." Niall says as Harry looks at Liam with a smile.

"Yes, that's my name. I'm Harry Styles. Nice to meet you, mate." Harry says as Liam nods with a side smile. "Hey. I'm Liam Payne. Good to see you too. Are you one of Niall's friends?" He asks as Harry shook his head.

"I'm not exactly his 'friend', I suppose." Harry says as he looks at Niall who was panicking. He was biting his nails, looking at Liam almost as if he was sorry as Harry chucked. "We just met. Zayn signed me to his label so," Harry says as Liam nods.

"That's, um, great. Did I interrupt you guys?" Liam asks in a low voice. "Not to be rude but yes," It was Niall who said that.

"Uh, I just came here to get my phone. Left it by mistake." Liam muttered as he quickly walked towards one of the rooms. "That was weird." Harry said as he looked at Niall.

"I'm sorry." Niall says in a low voice. "I didn't think you will actually come, not that I mind but," he was cut off by the door slamming and Liam leaving the house again without uttering any single word.

"I think I might actually like you," Harry says. "As a friend."

"That sounds great." Niall says with a smile. It was like Harry understood what he exactly meant. "Zayn probably told you something, that ass." Niall muttered as Harry winked at him.

"He did. I found it very interesting." Harry says. "I'm just spreading the love."

Niall laughs at that.

*

"So," Mark started as he was sharing a drink with Harry on a Sunday night. "You got into that, congrats. Your career seems set."