Chpter 1

Alex POV
Hi. I'm Alex, but people call me Al for short. I'm 12 years old and I've been stuck in this hell hole for six years. Well, kind of. I've been adopted 3 times but given back within 2 weeks each time. I don't know why because I do what I'm told and very well behaved. I've only got one friend. Her names Taylor. We call her Tay for short. She's been adopted 2 times and given back within 2 weeks each time as well. It's sad that people don't want older children. Because little kids are more 'cute' and more 'fun and playful'. But oh well. I'm sure me and Tay will get adopted permanently some day. It's 8:30pm at the moment, and we have to be asleep by 9:30pm or we have to stay in our room the whole next day unless it's for a meal or an interview. Me and Tay share a room witch is nice because she's my BFF. At 8:30pm every night me and Tay go into our room and get out one of our laptops for 45 mins to watch a video or two made by a member of the MAC. Well, it's 9:00pm now, and me and Tay have had a hard day today so we're going to bed early, we've watched 1 video, and we're going to sleep now. So good night!

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this this chapter! Alex is not my real name, and my BFFS name is not Taylor. But if I get 50 followers or 100 reads on his book I will do a Q N' A and may reveal my real name. And yeah, I will post another chapter today. So that's all I have to say. And I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye!