Chapter 8

That's Mikaela ^

Brendon P.O.V

"Nah, I'm good Aunty Rosie, but I'm sure that Kelly and Mikaela would love to play outside now. And Dante (Netty and Toms son, he's 4 years old) and Cadenza (Netty and Toms 1st daughter, she's 7 years old)and Lucinda (Netty and Toms 2nd daughter, she's 7 years old too, Cadenza and Lucinda are non-identical twins). Oh, and Rosie, I'm sure your only son would love to play outside too. Do you want to, Larence?" (If your a fan of Aphmau you will know what theme I'm trying to add to the story) "Ummmmmmmmm, sure! I'll play outside with all the other children!" Replied Larence. "I think I'll play outside with all the other children too!" Said Alex. "I will to!" Shouted Taylor. I suppose Taylor always likes to hang around Alex. "Sure! I'll come and play outside now too, because it'll be kinda awkward being the only child playing t o d with all of the adults" I shot back instantly. "Okaaaaay? I guess if you wanna play outside you can. I mean, it is your decision anyway" Taylor said with a hint of weirdness in her voice. I think she knows that it won't be awkward for me to be the only child playing t o d with the adults because I've lived here all my life, because I'm not adopted. I do think that she knows that I like her and Alex as more then a friend, if I can become that. I mean, they both seem kind and caring, and there both really cute. And Taylor is a blonde! Which is like, a bonus for me, if she likes me. Alex had dark brown hair, and chocolate brown eyes. Taylor has blue eyes. Alex seems kind of rockish. Like she doesn't give a s*it about a hell lot of things, including boys, so that's bad for me. Where as, Taylor on the other hand, seems like she fangirls about a lot of things, including boys, which is good for me. Because I really really like her. My train of thoughts got broken when Alex snapped at me and screamed "ARE YOU GONNA COME PLAY OUTSIDE WITH US OR JUST  KEEP STARING INTO 'SPACE' FOR THE REST OF THE AFTERNOON! WE'RE ALL WAITING FOR YOU OUT HERE YA KNOW! WE ALL WANT TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK AND YOU'RE IN! WE SAID THAT THE LAST PERSON TO TOUCH THE TREE IS IN! AND GUESS WHAT! YOU HAVN'T EVEN GOT UP FROM YOUR SEAT TO TOUCH THE TREE YET! I WISH I WAS ALLOWED TO SWEAR AT YOU BUT I'M NOT ALLOWED TO! SO GET OFF YOUR BUTT NOW AND COUNT TO TWENTY IN THE CORNER WHILE THE REST OF US GO HIDE!" Alex started coughing continuously so I went and tried to kiss her to stop the coughing. "GET THE HECK AWAY FROM ME YOU LAZY TWAT!" Alex screamed at me again and then started coughing continuously again. "Al! Come on! Come here! Remember what mean Mrs Brown taught us to shut us up when we were coughing! I'll help you!" Taylor yelled and rushed over to Alex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Of Chapter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooooh. Another cliffhanger. Haha. Will Alex be alright? What will happen to her? Find out in the next chapter! I know I updated this quickly too, but I want to try to update as much as possible while I still can because I have to go back to school in 2 more days as well. 😭 But if you like this story there should be another chapter out tomorrow as well. So look out for that if your a fan! But that's it for this chapter! Hopefully see you in the next chapter! Bye! ✌️😄