Chapter 7

Sqaishey P.O.V

...Amy! The bottle landed on Amy. She looked really nervous and said "Dare please" in a scared tone of voice. "Ok, um....... What's a good dare for Amy? I can't think of one. I was hoping that she would go for truth. Any suggestions?" I questioned everyone else. Everyone was silent trying to think of something until Squid finally spoke up. "Sqaishey, you should dare Amy to cut the branches of the tree, that's out the back, that are in the way of the swing for the children *cough* and some *cough* of us *cough* adults to use so we can get to it easily again!" "Alright, Amy, I dare you to do what Squid just said. Cut the branches that are in the way of us getting to the swing out the back." I spoke firmly *with a grin on my face* to Amy. "U-ummm.......... I'm n-not so sure about t-that anymore. C-can I do truth instead? Pretty please?" Amy whisper-yelled. I replied instantly with a loud "Nope. I forgot the truth and think that the dare is good. You should have chose truth earlier Amy. But there's no tuning back now!" Because I said that in a funny voice, everyone started laughing and rolling around on the ground, even Amy. After we all regained ourselves, we all went outside and I got the axe from the shed, gave it to Amy, and told her what ones to chop for us. Then she closed her eyes, and started swinging the axe on one branch until she heard the first branch fall to the ground. She continued until she had cut all of the branches in the way off, and then sighed of relief that it was over. "I-I feel like jelly. WHY DID YOU GIVE SQAISHEY THE IDEA FOR ME TO DO THAT SQUID!!!!!" Amy yelled, obviously directed at Squid. "Well I'm sorry Amy, I knew you would be fine doing any other dare, and I thought it would be funny. Again, I'm sorry Amy." Squid replied to Amy. "Um....... We should have a few more rounds of t o d and then play something else." Stampy suggested. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Later I would like to get to know them more to. I want to become BEST friends with them." Said Kelly (David(Squid) and Nicole's 7 year old daughter). "No! I'm going to become best friends with them Kelly!" Yelled Kelly's older sister Mikaela (Mikaela is 8 years old so they get into small play fights like this all the time). "Come on! Both of you! Stop your mini play fights! You can BOTH be their best friends. I would actually like to get to know them myself as well" said Brendon (Kelly and Mikaela's big brother, he's 12 years old). "As if they'll Like you Brendon" Kelly replied sarcastically. "Shut up! I don't mean that way. You little rat. They live with us now, so I have to get to know them, weather I want to or not!" "Heh, kids, I tell ya" said Nicole. "Hey! Come on you kids! Wanna stay and play outside with your Aunty Rosie!" Rosie enthusiastically said to the three children.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Of Chapter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know I don't update often, but I want to try to do slightly longer chapters when I do update. So if you like this story, keep looking out for that! The picture at the top is Kelly, but I couldn't find out how to add more than one picture so yeah, in the next few chapters at the top I will put pictures of the children that I mention in the story, and say who that child is. Soooooooo, that's basically it in a nut shell! (I know, old saying, I'm lame). But that's it for this chapter! Bye! 😄✌️