Chapter 4

Alex POV
A few minutes later they came back to us and said ''Pack your bags girls, your coming with us'' Stampy said in a high pitched voice that made all of us burst out laughing. Yay! I got adopted! Wait, is Tay getting adopted too?
Taylor POV (Ha! You didn't see that coming did you! Well you probably did lol😄)
Yay! I'm so exited! I'm getting adopted by my two favourite you tubers of all time! Wait, is Al coming to? ''Stampy? Sqaishey? Are both of us getting adopted? Or is it just one of us?'' I asked Stampy and Sqaishey. "Yeah. Of course you are. We wouldn't dare to separate you to from each outher. You both are wonderful girls anyway." Sqaishey said. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Both me and Al screamed.
Sqaishey POV (Now you definitely didn't see that coming did you!)
"Haha, you crazy girls, I like that, we're going to have so much fun together!" I yelled out. Everyone went quiet then we all burst into fits of laughter. The girls got their stuff and we signed the last papers to officially claim them as ours. "Next up, the trip to home!" Stampy yelled.
*1 hour later*
We finally arrived at home. We live with the rest of the MAC as well. The girls don't know we set up a surprise party for them for when we got home.
--------------------------------------------------
So that's it for this chapter! I hope you enjoyed. The next chapter will be out very soon! It's almost the holidays as well! YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYY! Wow. I'm. So. Crazy. Haha, see you in the next chapter. Bye! 🎉😊🎉