Chapter 8

Hey people!!!!

Payson's POV

Hannah's been gone for almost a week now. I don't understand whats going on. We have been calling and texting her but she just ignores us. I went to school the next day and asked a few people if they've seen her. No one knew anything. I checked her twitter and of course there was nothing new. I got an idea and post a pic of her on twitter and asked if anyone has seen her.

After school I decided to drive around town. I saw that stupid jock, Derek, walking around outside Starbucks. I pulled over to see if he knew anything, plus I want a coffee. "Hey Derek, have you seen Hannah?" He looked at me then smirked. "No but its a good thing she's gone, I heard the cops were after her." I gave him a very questioning look then his friends walked up. I decided to drop it. I ordered my coffee then decided to pay my mom boyfriend, Rich, a visit. Rich is a lawyer and he knows how to find people so maybe he can help.

After 2 hours of waiting for him to get out of a meeting I decided to go home.

At Home

I'm so frustrated, if she would just answer my calls or text me back. I through my bag across the room. I pushed everything of my dressers, punched the mirror, and wrecked the rest of my room. When I was done I was in tears, my looked like it got hit by a tornado, and my hand was bleeding badly. I heard a knock at my door and started to cry harder. I looked up and saw my mom looking scared. 

When I was little I would have these anger attacks. I had to go to a counselor and she helped me control my anger. I remember standing outside the door to her office eavesdropping on her conversation with my mother. She said if I get put under pressure, get really stressed out, or get scared I may have another anger attack. And if I did I would have to be put on medication.

Mom drove me to the hospital. The doctor put me on some medicine that will help control my anger. and I had to get shards of glass removed from my hand. I had to stay overnight. I was released the next day. The doctor said the new medication was going to make me drowsy. Mom put me in Hannah's room until she could get my room cleaned up.

Since yesterday I haven't thought about Hannah because I was to busy screaming in pain. Now there is a pain in my heart because I know for some reason this was my fault.

Please comment and vote!!!!!

Thanks

~holly <3