Chapter 16

Hannah's POV

We are sitting on a plane. After a lot of convincing Aunt Lauren she finally let me go with Mrs. Patterson. I can't stop thinking about Payson. Her mom called me before I got on the plane and said Payson's condition is only getting worse.

Payson's POV

So I can no longer feel my legs. Everyday the doctor put more medicine into my IV. I don't remember what happened and why I'm here. I'm starting to lose all recent memories. I still can remember when I was little and life was easy.

"Hello Hannah, I'm so glad you can come. Payson is getting worse. The doctor is afraid her brain may just give up." I think my mom was on the phone cause I didn't hear anyone respond.

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v...

"Hi. We are gonna run some tests now and see how she's doing." the doctor said, interrupting my thoughts. i felt the doctor poke me with needles and medical devices. 

Hannah's POV

We just landed. I can't wait to get off this stupid plane!!!! We claimed our bags then I called a taxi. After that I called Payson's mom to tell her we landed. She said to meet her at the house she was headed home for the night and we could stay there. I gave the taxi driver the address and we drove off.

"So Hannah is there anything I should know before we get there." Mrs. Patterson asked. "Um... Payson is very carefree. Her mom on the other hand, when you first see her you think she is a weird lady who wears way too much make-up. But once you get past that and actually talk to her she is really nice." I explained. She just nodded.

We pulled up in front of the huge house just as Payson's mom was getting out of the car. You could tell she had been crying. We grabbed our bags and headed up the walk. We went inside and I showed Mrs. Patterson to one of the spare rooms while I headed to my old room. Once changed into my pj's I sat on the bed and called Aunt Lauren to tell her we made it here safely. After that I got into the soft warm bed a drifted off to sleep.

Happy birthday Maddie!!!!!!!!!!!!

vote & comment....

~holly <3