Intro

"Justin wait!"

"For what? Ameliea!, why are you here?,to ruin my marriage before it even started. You left seven fucking years ago without even a goodbye and now here you are running back in thinking everything can go back to normal" He shouted and stormed out of the room.

He's angry i get that but he needs to let me explain. But i should have know this wouldn't go so easy. I sat on the couch with my head in hands, seconds away from tears and i felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I look up and saw Pattie and just broke down in her arms.

"It's going to be okay, he'll come around"

"When!?" I shouted "Another 7 seven years, I know it's my fault this is happenning right now but i had to do what i did and i need him to understand that and we need to work something out before it's too late.

"It's going to be hard for you to get him to listen to you after all these years. He was so broken after you left, he tried everything to find you but you just didn't want to be found and that's where she came in and she was there for him and that's how they're where they are right now."

"I know okay. I know it's my fault he's now engaged to her. To be honest Pattie, I didn't expect him to move on, It's a little selfish i know but i guess i always thought that when i returned, he'd welcome me with open arms we would go back to normal but i guess i was wrong and now he hates me." I started to sob uncontrolably again. I lost the love of my life all because i tried my best to save his carreer and I just hope it was worth it, to him atleast.