Part 2

The whole room went quiet. Justin was just staring at me, looking dumbfounded. As i looked around the room, everyone was staring at me with the same shocked expression on their faces except Pattie because she was the only one that new the real reason I left. I instantly regretted what i just said.

"Wh.what did you say?" I heard Justin mumbled.

"Um,ahh, I um..." I honestly didn't know what to say. I wanted to tell him yes but not like this, not with everyone in the room and definately not with his fiance staring me down with dead eyes.

"You're joking right?" he said finally gaining his voice back.

"I wish i was" I laughed awkwardly.

"You need to leave"

"What" I said shocked.

"Pack your things and leave"

"Justin, you can't do that." Pattie said.

"I don't give a fuck, she needs to leave" He said with so much hatred.It hurt. "I can't believe this" he said as he walked out of the room.

Here comes the tears.I expected him to be angry but not like this. He just practically disowned his child.It's offical.I'm crying my eyes out. What am I going to tell Jailyn? I only came here because she keeps asking how her friends have their fathers and she didn't. I had to try for her because I didn't want her to grow up not knowing her dad. Now I don't know what to do. I just sat there and cried.

"It's okay, he'll come around" Pattie tried to reassure me.

"It doesn't look like it, Pattie he just told me to leave. What am I going to tell her when she asks what happen? I can't tell her that he doesn't want to see her. That'll just break her, a seven year old. It's all my fault. I'm the reason for this" I continued to cry my eyes out.

Pattie tried comforting me but that didn't help. Everyone else just left the room, giving me sympathic looks but what good is that going to do. I know internally, they don't really mean it and I know for certain that Scoother doesn't want this for Justin right now. He's gotten big. He's on his world tour. The media will eat this up. Justin Bieber has astranged child by former girlfriend.

I calm myself down a bit. "Are you feeling any better?" Pattie asked.

"No" Will I ever?

"I went to talk to Justin but he isn't talking to anyone not even Jazmine."

"I told you, I shouldn't have come here"

"Don't say that, if I know my son, he's not just going to let it go like this. He won't entirely push you and Jailyn out his life. He just needs a little time"

"Can you..Can you just drive me to the airport please. My bags are already pack i'll just call and change my flight"

She looked hesitant. "Are you sure?" her voice laced with concern.

"Yeah, you heard what he said. I don't want to stay where i'm not welcomed"

She gave me a sad look. Which is the only look i've seem to be getting lately.

"Okay just let me go and get my keys."

I went to my room for my bags and brought them downstairs. After that I went into the kitchen to get a drink of water and I saw Jazmine. I just ignored her and went to the fridge.

"If this is some kind of sick plan to get Justin back, it won't work" I heard her say

I rolled my eyes. "Why, are you threatened?" I really didn't like her.

"Ha, of you? please. Justin loves me and we're going to get married and I have you to partly thank for that" She said with the stupidess smirk on her face and walked out.

Yeah rub that in my face.

I went out to the garage and got in the car with Pattie.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah" I mumbled. I looked out the car window for the rest of the ride, planning what i'm going to tell Jailyn.

~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

Okay so bad place to end the chapter but i felt bad for just letting this story go so here.

vote,comment

xo