Chapter 9

**There may be some mistakes / typos due to the fact that I'm typing from my phone. So I apologize in advance if there are any. Oh and sorry for the wait =)**

I let go of Kim's hair as Plies just stared at her. She definitely didn't look 12. She could pass for 19/20. He didn't cause a scene in public, but I knew something was going to happen once we get home. He just nodded his head calmly.

"Go ahead and finish partying. I'll see you at home."

He said to her then turned and walked away with me looking at Kim.

"Let's go."

I sent my girls a text saying I had a ride home and grabbed Kim. She said she came with her homegirl Shonda. Shonda took Kim back to her house so I could at least calm Plies down some. He stood outside smoking and I walked over to him.

"You ready?"

He asked as he blew out the smoke.

"Uh yeah."

He nodded his head and we walked to his truck.

( Plies House ]

We went up to his room and sat on the bed in silence.

"Baby-"

"Don't even do it Paula. That's baby sis. 12 years old. Shaking her ass in an 18+ club. Looking like she grown. Dressing like she grown. Nah. Ima deal with her."

"Just don't-"

He looked at me. What scared me the most was that the whole time since he found out it was her he's been calm. Even as we spoke he was calm.

"What was ya ass doing at the club in that outfit?"

He asked eyeing my clothes.

"I told you I was going. I sent you a pic of what I was wearing."

"I told ya ass not to."

"Plies you're not my father or mother."

"I'm ya man though. You should have enough respect for me, for our relationship not to wear some shit like that."

"Nigga what? I saw you dancing with other females besides Kim. They shook their nasty ass on you and you took it. You should've had enough respect for our fucking relationship."

He chuckled.

"You don't see me showing my shit though right? Ya dress is tight AND short. Please. I wouldn't be surprised if some nigga or a couple got a feel."

I just looked at him.

"When I'm in a relationship I'm fucking committed to my man. No nigga got a feel or anything like that and if he did try j handled it and let them know I have a man. I don't need no other nigga. That's why I'm with you. Obviously you don't get it."

I shook my head and stood up leaving the room. I went home to shower and change clothes. I didn't feel like being bothered with Plies. Forgetting the whole night I fell asleep only to wake up to my phone ringing. It was Kim.

"Hello."

"Hes...Killing....Me....Hurry....Please."

She sounded like she couldn't breathe then I heard glass and the long went dead. I quickly threw the covers off of me and put my slippers on rushing across the street. The door wasn't even locked. I walked in and the house was trashed. Glass everywhere. Tables broken. TV smashed in. Furniture tipped over. I heard her scream so I ran upstairs to her room. He was chocking her. There were already bruises on her body. I ran over beating him in the back. I tried pulling him away.

"Plies baby stop it's your little 12 year old sister. The only 1 you have besides me."

Something in him clicked and he dropped her. I immediately ran to her said.

"I'm gone."

He went into his room grabbing his wallet and keys, but left his phone. His truck started and he left. I held her as she cried. God please help him and guide him. Knowing Plies there's no telling what he's going to do. Days went by. Days turned into weeks. Weeks turned into months. I didn't see or hear from him..