Is that really her?

"Wait why are you going in there?!" Ezra asked. "Cmon!! Nobody could refuse a probably condemned bakery with sweets still inside!!" Debbie told me back as she stood by the door. Ezra's pov....... I don't know what's up with this lady!! Sometimes she seems to act like a secret agent and sometimes like now she acts like a dumb civilian!! I caught up with her, she opened the door and made a creak. "Yup... Condemned." She says. Pov over.

"There's a whole other floor!" I say as we realize it's a lot bigger than we expected. Just then Ezra looks over to see Debbie stuffing a double chocolate donut into her satchel. "Your favorite!" She said taking another. "Wait how do you know that?" Ezra asked back with a very serious face. "Ezra do you trust me?" Debbie asked with a equally serious face back. "Well yeah..." He didn't get to finish. "Then you should trust that that's not important... Now let's go." Debbie said placing her hand on the door nob. "Wait!! Ezra?" We heard a woman say from the second floor. I was to confused and fearful that I could not respond. We saw the woman climb down the ladder separating the two floors. "Ezra!!! It's you!!" Said the woman hugging me. "It's you!! The alien from my vision!!" Ezra says backing away slightly only to see Debbie's jaw dropped. The 'alien' laughed only for a second then frowned. "I know you have amnesia but I refuse to be called alien." She responded. "That's Hera!" Ezra heard Debbie say from behind.

"And who's....." Hera paused. "Wait... Deb!!" Hera shouted. "Ya it's me." Debbie said back lowering her head. "Whoah whoah whoah!! What's going on here!!" Ezra says looking at Debbie holding his hands up high. "Stay out of this Ezra." Debbie and Hera both said at the same time. (Sorry for not updating in a while I had some writers block but here you go!!)