2.0

Hera's pov..... I ran through corridor into just.... MORE CORRIDORS! I wondered why there was no troopers were on duty. "That's... Never happened before." I paused. "No troopers?" I ask confused. After running through some more dark hallways I see one hallway that has something that makes me quiver in fear. I run further. I kneel down on the hall floor. I pick up what I saw.... A grappling hook.... Debbie's grappling hook. "DdDebbie?" I ask in fear as the darkness seems to overtake me. I look further down the hall to see a red light by the corner. I run over there, "It's." I stutter. I pull a sheet out of my pocket that Debbie gave me. "It's the possible cells!" Hera said. "And this is one!" Hera shouts. I look to see the lock on the door. I smirk and pull out my blaster. I shoot into to key hole and it breaks! "Score!" I say opening the door.
Pov over.... "Ezra?" Hera asked. "Oh right who am I kidding he probably forgot my name or something." Hera said breathing hard. "HHera?" A voice said from the darkness. "HERA! It is you!" Ezra says running up and hugging her. "I REMEMBER YOU!" Ezra shouts. "Oh Ezra we've been so worried about you!" "But now we've gotta get you out of here!" Hera says grabbing his arm. "But what about Debbie?" Ezra asks. "She's probably already out come on!" Hera said as the two ran.

Back to Kallis, Vader and Debbie. "She's out cold Vader." Kallis said looking Vader in the eyes as if he was a bit.. Sad. "Good let's look at the screen." He says enabling the screen. "Ok here it is." He says. "Debbie Bridger or... Vanaly, sister of Mira Bridger." He pauses. "Sir.." Kallis says interrupting Vader. "... Yes Agent Kallis?" He says a bit angrily. "That's the last name of the boy." Kallis said to Vader nervously. "The boy?" He asks back. "The boy we have locked up... He's a padawan of Kanan Jarrus and his name is Ezra Bridger." Kallis yelled. "Yes..." Vader says softly. "That must be why she is here! To rescue HIM!" He shouted. "It must indeed." Vader said. "But first remember we must finish on her." Vader said. Vader grabbed another shot, this time full with black venom. Vader injects this into her arms. Next he pulls out a needle with a bright red piece of tech. He stabs it into her head. Kallis gasps a little. Debbie's brown/black hair begins to turn jet black and her skin begins to fade ghost white. Vader then presses a button which immediately wakes her up. As she opens her eyes they change from electric Blue to... Blood red. Then her transformation is complete. "Activate the sabers." Kallis asks very... Coward like. She turns both on and squints at their new red color. "Your one of us now." Vader said. "Your name is Termina Regdirb... But since we are friends we will call you you Termina." Vader said as the two shook hands.

"Now want to get to work... New inquistor?" Kallis asked.