Three

Elisa POV

       Reece told me I can stay the with him for the night so we were walking to my apartment to get some of my stuff. When we got inside I saw Gio sitting in the living room he got mad when he saw Reece and I got scared. "What did I tell you Elisa about hanging out him" he said to me in a very angry tone. "She can hang out with who the hell she wants to hang out with" Reece said to Gio. "Babe I'm sorry he is a co-worker and he is a good friend" I said in a shaky tone. "I don't give a fuck if he is a good friend you don't hang out with him understand and you Rick or whatever your name is stay away from my girl" he said as he grabbed me by the arm. "The name is Reece and let go of her she is not going to be with you tonight because she is not going to get smacked around by you" Reece is starting to get mad. Gio throw me agents the wall and got in Reece's face "you listen to me she is not going anywhere so leave before I beat the shit out of you". "Gio stop right now I'm going with Reece because I'm tried of you always hitting me now get the fuck out of my apartment" I was proud of myself for standing up to Gio. "Who do you think your talking to like that you little bitch! You're not going anywhere with this guy" he was getting angrier by the second and I'm getting scarfed. But I'm going to hold my ground for once I'm not going to let him treat me like shit.

"I'm talking to you if you don't leave right now I'm going to call the cops Gio so if you don't want to get arrested then you will leave" I said with a stern yet calm voice. He got in my face this time and he was about to hit me but Reece punched him. I got my phone and called 911. "Hello what is your emergency" the operator asked. "Hello my boyfriend will not leave my apartment and has been beating me and right now he is fighting one of my co-workers" I was telling the women on the phone. "Come here you little bitch" I hear Gio coming after me so I ran into my room and locked the door. "What happened" the women asked. "I don't know what happened to my friend but my boyfriend was coming after me and I ran into my room and locked the door" I told her in a shaky tone. I was trying not to cry, then I heard banging on the door "you better open this door now before I brake it down" Gio was yelling. "The police are on there way don't hang up the phone" the operator told me. Next thing you know I hear more fighting and I thought the cops were here so I opened my door. I saw Reece on top of Gio punching him. Reece looked bad he had cuts all over his face and a bloody nose. My front door broke down then the cops came in.

They pulled the guys apart and asked me which one was my now ex boyfriend. I told them who he was me they took him out as they were leaving Gio yelled "just wait till I get out I will beat the shit out of you Elisa". The cops asked me if I wanted to press charges I said yes. "So are you going to stay the night at my place" Reece asked from behind me. I turn around and took a good look at him I instantly felt bad for him. He had a busted lip and nose cuts all over his face and I can tell he is going to have a black eye tomorrow. "I'm so sorry I brought you into this shit" I looked down at the floor. "Don't be sorry you didn't make me do anything I didn't want to do and I'm just happy I helps you and you didn't answer my question" he chuckled. I told him yes I will but let me get some stuff together. He nodded and we went back to my room and I packed a bag.

*
*
We got to Reece's apartment it was nice and big for just him. He showed me the guest room. "This is the bathroom I figured you would want to take a shower and change" he smiled at him. "Thank you for everything" I was so great full. "You don't have to thank me ok" he told me. I nodded my head and went to take a shower.

Reece POV
After I showed Elisa where everything was and I heard the shower start I got changed. And went to make something to eat cause o was hungry but then again I'm always hungry. So as I started making something for me Elisa came into the kitchen. "Reece where is your first-aid stuff" she asked me. "Under medicine cabernet in the bathroom" I answered her. She left and came back with the band-aids and stuff the clean cuts with. She jumped in counter "come here" she told me. "Why? What are you going to do" I asked her. "I'm going to clean your cuts" she told me. "You don't have to I can do it" I told her. She would not take no for an answer so I walked toward her. And I stood in between her legs wile she clean and covered my cuts. I just stared at he wile she did it. Wow she is beautiful she has these amazing hazel eyes. "Why are you staring at me" oops I got caught. "Your just so beautiful I just had to" I told her. She blushed and it was so cute. "Thanks that means a lot coming from some so handsome like you" she was still blushing. So I took a bold move and I kissed her.